FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night in Bilinis!

A night in Bilinis!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You're in a club, at the bar ordering a drink. I come up behind you, pressing against you slightly and whisper in your ear mines a Gin. You don't flinch or turn around, You order the gin. You feel my breath on your neck and your heart beats a little faster in anticipation. You turn and pass me the drink. I'm wearing my short little black dress, lots of cleavage and black high heels.

As you turn around and move closer my knee brushes against your cock

That's now growing harder and twitching.

I lean in and whisper for you to meet me at the toilets in five minutes. I finish my drink and walk away, feeling your eyes on me as you watch my ass as I walk away.

You follow behind me out to a dark area near the toilets in a corner behind a wall.

I pin you against the wall and kiss you passionately, my knee rubbing against your crotch, now bulging as I hear your breathing get heavier and feel your heart racing.

I kneel down in front of you unzipping your trousers and releasing your now rock hard cock. Swallowing you fully deep in my throat you gasp and let out a little moan as I cup your balls  and lick and suck your cock, getting faster and harder, working you in to a frenzy.

Some people come near bye, so i slide up your body still wanking you and kiss you hard to drown out your moans. I feel my breath heavier my heart racing with the excitement of nearly getting caught.

You hitch my dress up a little and slide your hand in between my legs and inside my black lace panties, pulling them down to the floor then slipping two fingers inside my tight wet pussy you finger me slowly whilst rubbing my boobs with the other hand. I moan a little and nuzzle in to your neck to atifle it as I feel my pussy juices dripping over your fingers as your rhythm gets faster and deeper.

You turn me round and bend me over thrusting your throbbing hard cock deep inside me. You move faster in and out of my soaking wet pussy as i squeeze tight around your shaft, making me cum hard as my orgasm shudders through my body And I squeeze even tighter around your cock.

Just before you burst I turn quickly to thrust your cock in my mouth and you blow your load deep in my throat. Licking and sucking your cock clean as you lean back against the wall trying not to let out a groan. I then zip you back up again and slip my black lace panties in to your pocket I kiss you again and whisper "mines another Gin!"

K xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kay i cant think of any words that do your erotic writing skills justice! You are amazing! Every time i see you have posted a new story i cant wait to get some privacy and enjoy it

Keep up the good work xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Kay ur a marvel as to wat goes on in ur mind U must have to change knickers three or four times a day thinking of all these little gems

Love to act out a few call me haha

"

You're in a club, at the bar ordering a drink. I come up behind you, pressing against you slightly and whisper in your ear mines a Gin. You don't flinch or turn around, You order the gin. You feel my breath on your neck and your heart beats a little faster in anticipation. You turn and pass me the drink. I'm wearing my short little black dress, lots of cleavage and black high heels.

As you turn around and move closer my knee brushes against your cock

That's now growing harder and twitching.

I lean in and whisper for you to meet me at the toilets in five minutes. I finish my drink and walk away, feeling your eyes on me as you watch my ass as I walk away.

You follow behind me out to a dark area near the toilets in a corner behind a wall.

I pin you against the wall and kiss you passionately, my knee rubbing against your crotch, now bulging as I hear your breathing get heavier and feel your heart racing.

I kneel down in front of you unzipping your trousers and releasing your now rock hard cock. Swallowing you fully deep in my throat you gasp and let out a little moan as I cup your balls  and lick and suck your cock, getting faster and harder, working you in to a frenzy.

Some people come near bye, so i slide up your body still wanking you and kiss you hard to drown out your moans. I feel my breath heavier my heart racing with the excitement of nearly getting caught.

You hitch my dress up a little and slide your hand in between my legs and inside my black lace panties, pulling them down to the floor then slipping two fingers inside my tight wet pussy you finger me slowly whilst rubbing my boobs with the other hand. I moan a little and nuzzle in to your neck to atifle it as I feel my pussy juices dripping over your fingers as your rhythm gets faster and deeper.

You turn me round and bend me over thrusting your throbbing hard cock deep inside me. You move faster in and out of my soaking wet pussy as i squeeze tight around your shaft, making me cum hard as my orgasm shudders through my body And I squeeze even tighter around your cock.

Just before you burst I turn quickly to thrust your cock in my mouth and you blow your load deep in my throat. Licking and sucking your cock clean as you lean back against the wall trying not to let out a groan. I then zip you back up again and slip my black lace panties in to your pocket I kiss you again and whisper "mines another Gin!"

K xxx "

FUCK LOL love it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To be honest you look good, I would have bought you the gin anyway but I do appriciate it

love your stories mefor there cracker

very very good!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys and gals. Glad you enjoyed it!

K xxx

another great story x

» Add a new message to this topic