FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Good house party!

Good house party!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anderer2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

A recent text fantasy created between myself and a good friend if mine!

We're at a house party we've both had quite a bit to drink and we are dancing together. Your wearing a little tight black dress that barely covers your modesty. We're grinding against each other you can feel my cock getting harder through my jeans as I press it hard against your leg. You excuse yourself to go to the bathroom while I grab another drink. When you return from the bathroom we continue to dance together I can feel you trying to press something into my hand I look down I see something white and lacy I recognise it as your knickers and they are soaking wet with your juices. I take them off your hands and bring them up to my nose so I can smell your delicious pussy on them before I slip them into my pocket. I'm so turned on right now as you slyly run your hand over my hard cock while we continue to grind against each other. I run my hand down your body between us until I reach the bottom of your dress I run my finger along your smooth wet pussy lips then bring my finger to my lips to taste your sweet juices. You turn around and tease my cock with your amazing ass rubbing it hard on my cock. The fact there is so many people around is just turning us both on more. We continue to dance our mouths locked together our tongues hungrily sliding over each other as we focus all of our attention purely on each other.

The party is nearing the end and it's a good job as the wet patch on the front of my trousers is probably very noticeable! We call a taxi says our goodbye and jump in the back. It's only a 20 minute ride back to ours and we are sitting in the back of the taxi my hand resting on your leg my urges take over and I run it up your thigh you open your legs a little to make things easier as my finger slips inside your drenched pussy my thumb playing with your clit. The taxi driver starts up a conversation completely unaware of what I'm doing to you. I continue on regardless small moans escaping your lips as I build up my rhythm I can feel your pussy tightening around my fingers as you climax hard your body trembling slightly. The driver asks if you are ok you reply you are fine just a little tired.

You rest your head on lap your hand rubbing my groin and slyly undoing my trousers releasing my hard cock. The driver just thinks you're having a nap as you take me into your mouth Precum has already soaked my cock as you hungrily suck taking me deep into your throat we are just pulling up to the apartment when I can't take anymore and begin to fill your mouth pumping my cum deep into your throat. We get out of the taxi and walk up to our door both knowing that we still have a lot to do tonight.

We get back to the apartment and I walk up the stairs ahead of u so u have the perfect view of my ass and u let me go up a couple of steps ahead so that u can see up my dress, getting harder again as u catch a glimpse of my tight wet pussy. We go through the door and straight away were against the wall, kissing each other passionately, I stroke the bulge in ur trousers, still sensitive from the blow job. I guide u into the kitchen and we open a bottle. I sit on the breakfast bar, sipping my wine and as u stand in front of me I put the glass to one side and part my legs. I begin slowly stroking my wet clit and then glide my finger around the rim of my glass, taking a mouthful greedily and tasting myself off it. U take the glass out of my hand and do the same stepping back to enjoy the taste and the view. I slowly bring myself to climax, looking at u hungrily. U drop ur trousers and whilst I'm still sensitive u walk over with ur hard cock right in front of me and glide it in whilst kissing me. Straight away I feel myself ready to climax again and u slow the pace, getting into a deep, hard rhythm as u listen to moans escape my mouth. U trust faster and faster until we both cum so hard and then we melt into each others arms on the rug and cuddle. As ur dosing I begin to start u off again, gently teasing the head of ur cock with my tongue before taking the whole length inside my mouth, enjoying every second and the sweet taste of ur Precum, coupled with my own juices. One ur really hard I walk over to the long window so that u can see my silhouette in the street light. U walk over and this time u lick ur finger and gently massage my ass, getting harder by the anticipation of sticking ur big hard cock in it. Impatiently I reach behind and guide ur cock into my ass and feel ur cock throbbing. U begin sliding it in and out, picking up a pace, watching my hands against the window pain and I slide them down with each moan as u take pleasure knowing u are bringing me to orgasm. U trust deeper and harder and as I hear u moan with pleasure it pushes me over the edge and we both explode at the same time. We stand there then in the moonlight together, naked with ur arms around me as we collapse exhausted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's cool... I fucked a woman in her city centre flat before, at an open window looking over the streets 4 floors high. So horny watch people going about their night, even better when they looked up

By *anderer2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

Nice the closest I've come to that is over balconies while on holiday!

» Add a new message to this topic