FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sarah's Stiletto's

Sarah's Stiletto's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark bi uk OP   Man  over a year ago

Glossop

Well, where to begin ?

I suppose by saying that this is a true story about events that happened around a year ago.

It was an autumn evening with just a little nip of cold in the air. I'd been out walking the hills around Torside reservoir and got back to the car a little late as I'd misjudged the time. It was just getting dark and the car park beside the sailing club was deserted apart from my car.

I was bursting after my walk and decided to go into the gents and relieve myself before the drive home. The toilets were cold and a little smelly and I couldn't get the lights to work. I'd been in there many times before and had a wank over the graffiti, but never had or seen any action.

At this point, I should say that I am happily married and had never been with a guy up until that night, although fair to say I've had some pretty wild bisexual dreams.

I was getting horny and started to stroke my cock at the urinal, there was no one there so what was the harm? I had my cut length in my hand and was giving it a good fingering as the smell of the toilets was starting to turn me on. I had a throbbing erection and intended to shoot my cum load in the trough and leave. The sound of a car outside stopped me wanking and I hurriedly stuffed my cock back into my pants cursing as I left the toilet unsatisfied.

A red car had parked up not too far from mine. As I got back into my car I thought I'd give them 10 minutes to leave and then I'd go back and finish my wank.

I was horny as hell and rubbing my bulge through my jeans as I watched the other car.

It was dusk, and as I watched the drivers door opened and a ladies feet swung out. She remained seated and shrugged off a pair of flat shoes onto the gravel. Wellingtons or boots going on I thought? Nope.

Out comes a pair of 4" red stiletto's to replace the black flats and the lady begins to buckle them on straightening her stockings at the same time. My brain's doing somersaults here, but my hand isn't confused and keeps rubbing my bulge as I get harder and harder.

She exits the car and begins to walk up and down the car park.... Brunette with long hair and a sexy figure... Red heels, black stockings swishing together and the shortest red miniskirt I've seen in a long time had been combined with a tight black blouse open just a little too far to be modest. My mouth went dry as I realised this wasn't a woman at all, but a tranny and she was dressed like that for one reason only. She strutted and posed while I plucked up the courage to get out of the car. Without knowing how, I found myself beside her with my eyes looking down her top and my shaft straining to get out of my jeans.

I had a raging hard on and she knew it as she brushed her hands over the solid lump in my jeans. I grabbed her sweet ass and ran my hands over her short skirt feeling her stocking tops beneath as we kissed. She smelt divine and her perfume filled my nose as I tasted her. I honestly don't remember what was said as I was concentrating on the thought of pushing my throbbing meat in between her soft cherry lips.

"I'm Sarah" she giggled "Not here"

She led me back to the toilets. We stood in the entranceway and the minx wrapped her right leg around me exposing the tops or her lace stockings. My hands were everywhere as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and twisted my already erect nipples.

She unzipped me and began to wank me slowly before unbuckling my jeans and dropping to her knees. I couldn't help thinking she'd ruin her stockings kneeling in the filth, but I lost all train of thought as I felt her warm lips close around my cut bell end. The smell of perfume mixed with piss was turning me on even more and I moaned as she gently sucked me.

She spat on my shaft and began to massage it into me as I felt her cupping my full balls. Her red nails raked up and down the bottom of my cock as she licked the pre cum from my glistening slit and I swear I was going to explode and drench the bitch in cum. She looked up and winked at me as she slurped my cock down her throat, she had done this before for sure!

I couldn't take any more and grabbed her head between both hands and started to face fuck her. My rampant cock was slamming in and out of her mouth as I held her firm and made her gag. She spluttered repeatedly as I forced my cock balls deep into her willing mouth. My full balls were slapping her chin as she gave as good as she got. I was like a man possessed pounding her face and I could feel the cum welling up from my feet like a volcano. I erupted into her mouth and felt a gallon of my seed spray into her throat as she tried to swallow it all. She failed and my hot creamy spunk was leaking from her mouth and dripping onto her stockings and heels.

My prick was jerking and spraying so much cum I thought it would never stop squirting. My legs were like jelly as she stood up with her miniskirt around her waist.

"You needed that" she whispered wiping some of my cum off her face and licking her fingers "I hope you will play with me"

She wriggled her ass into my crotch as I reached around and slipped my hands into her black lace panties. There was a nice little shaven cock inside. It began to grow as I squeezed and fondled her. She sighed as I masturbated her and I realised I'd never had a guys cock in my hand before. It felt soft and smooth as well as hard at the same time. I was hooked. I wanted to make her cum on my fingers and I nuzzled and kissed her neck, biting her ear lobes as she moaned with joy.

She was breathing heavily, really turned on and very quickly she shot her load into the air and onto the toilet doorway. I wanked her until she stopped squirting her juices. We kissed and I was wondering "what next" when we heard another car coming into the Country Park.

We parted quickly and were both in our cars and away before the other car had parked up.

I confess my brain was scrambled for ages after that. I was confused as to how that had happened to a faithful straight guy, but I wanked myself stupid as it was so erotic. I still get wet dreams over Sarah now, but I've never seen her since despite going back to Torside.

I hope she's well and still wearing the high heel stilettos!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great Story, wish I'd be in the cubicle wanking my cock and watching you both x

By *ark bi uk OP   Man  over a year ago

Glossop

"Great Story, wish I'd be in the cubicle wanking my cock and watching you both x"

Oooo yeah, I'd be in the cubicle sucking you x

» Add a new message to this topic