FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just for Cj xxxxx The Lake

Just for Cj xxxxx The Lake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/13 03:19:02]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a warm summers day as I trek through the forest, sun beating down as my tanned flesh glistens with perspiration. I come across a clearing in the trees to find a beautiful sparkling lake of deep blue water calling out to me. I'm so hot and would love to cool down. A skinny dip is just what I need to refresh my hot body and sooth my tight muscles. As I don't see anyone else about I decide that it'll be fine and begin to strip off.

You make your way through the forest looking for the perfect spot to camp for the night. As you come towards the lake you see my beautiful round bare ass as I bend over to take off my shorts. You slip behind a tree to watch as I raise my arms above my head removing my top, my full pert breasts bouncing free as my nipples harden and become erect in the cool breeze coming off the lake. Tying my hair up loosely, I turn around to bundle my clothes when I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye. Strangely I'm not annoyed, more turned on at the thought of you watching me and stroking your stiffening cock.

I decide to give you a little show as I take my sun cream lotion and begin to rub it all over my body. Bending down to run the cream up my long tanned legs, bending over, raising my ass. You feel your cock throbbing begging to spread my legs and thrust your hard cock into my tight wet pussy. Your mouth watering, heart beat racing as you rub your cock harder, unable to stop it from getting stiffer. Your mind racing as you imagine bending me over and running your tongue up and down my delicious pink fleshy lips leading to my erect clit begging you to suck it.

I take more sun cream and begin rubbing it all over my beautiful big round breasts as they glisten in the sunlight, nipples erect you know my pussy is getting moist as I rub and tease them. Rubbing my left breast as my right hand now moves slowly down over my stomach and between my legs. Sliding my fingers inside my pussy and playing with my clit I breath a deep sigh and a little moan escapes as I look in your direction.

Hard as a rock you unzip your trousers pulling your cock out and stroking hard and fast now, you know I am teasing you but not sure if you can take this any further.

Fingering my pussy harder, bringing myself close to climax I stop and head of towards the lake. Plunging into the deep water, my skin tingles with delight, the cold water like millions of tiny little tongues licking my body as the cold water moves between my legs and over my aching pussy. 

Rubbing your balls and stroking your cock harder, desperate to feel your throbbing cock in my  pussy. You strip off and make your way to the lake deciding that you need to cool off too.

I watch you coming towards me, my whole body shivering with excitement as I take all of you in, admiring your rugged manly physic and unmistakable erection. 

You move straight towards me not saying a word but we both can feel the passion, the lust in the air as we look deep into each others eyes.

You take me in your arms and lift me up as I wrap my legs around your body, kissing passionately our tongues exploring every inch of each others mouths our bodies pressed against each other I feel your delicious erection grind into my groin as you grab my ass and lift me on to your huge erection, impaling me with such force that I moan loudly and we both sigh deeply.

Each thrust more intense as the cold water rushes between my legs giving ease to your cock as you move your cock back and forth inside my pussy.

My arms around your neck pulling myself up and down on your cock feeling you plunge deeper with each thrust, my whole body tingling as it shudders with pleasure. My pussy throbbing aching to feel you deeper inside me. 

Your cock swelling as I squeeze tight around your thick shaft, my creamy cum oozing down your shaft to your balls mixed with the water making us slip and slide together.

I whisper in your ear "fuck me harder, I want to feel you so deep" moaning in your ear and squeezing your balls as you fuck me harder. Feeling your hot cum surging up your shaft you lay my head back making me clench tighter around your cock my legs clamped tight around your body making me cum instantly. Wave after wave of pleasure as I climax, my orgasm shuddering through my whole body making me cry out "fuck yes" as you thrust one last time deep Inside my tight pussy you cum inside me. 

Cum dripping out from both of us you rub it all over my body, massaging my breasts slippery and wet with sun cream. You massage my boobs washing them clean in the water. Then pulling me close to you as you lick and suck my nipples, my arms wrapped around you feeling your strong arms holding me up in the water. Bringing your head up towards me I kiss you long and hard again and whisper "well that's one way to get cooled off!"

We make our way out of the lake towards our clothes, your eyes fixed on my ass round like a peach as I wiggle knowing you are just aching to grab me and spread my cheeks and slide your tongue between them to my pussy as your cock throbs again.

I bend over to lift my top and something comes over you, a carnal desire to just have me again. You grab me and Kneel down behind me spreading my cheeks wide and diving between my legs, licking and sucking and eating my pussy making me cum all over your face as you finger fuck my pussy harder.

My knees week as I behind over further, my ass exposed and at your mercy as your tongue darts back and forward over my sensitive clit to my ass puckered and now dripping with my cum as you lick and suck me.

Your rock hard cock dripping with pre cum you rise to your feet and with one stealth move you drive your cock deep inside my aching pussy as I yell out again, my knees almost buckling underneath me, weak with pleasure and the delicious feeling of your cock driving deep inside me touching and awakening every last nerve in my body. 

You grab my hips and pound me hard as you tease my ass sliding a finger in and out. Your balls banging on my engorged, aching clit as my titties bounce around. It doesn't take long for me to orgasm again as you feel my cum trickling down your balls, creamy and wet making you so horny, you want to see your cum all over my body as you pull out and wank all over my ass.

I turn around dropping to my knees desperate to taste your pearly cream, licking and sucking and teasing your sensitive cock, licking every last drop from your delicious cock as you take my head in your hands rocking it back and forward as the last wave of pleasure from your orgasm leaves your body. 

Hot and sweaty and exhausted we collapse in each others arms in the grass, the cool breeze tingling over our bodies as we lie there, your strong arms holding me close, I whisper "time for another swim!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Holy good fuck, i gotta go for more walks in the forest! Bravo Kay, bravo xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mefor U doing it again have me hard as fook checking all the lakes now

U didn't sign off so is there a second part