FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > full time cuck pt 2

full time cuck pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecky-boo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

worthing

So of course i follow heather up the stairs, noticing she has on the pretty floral knickers i bought her for christnas under a very short hemmed dress. She had on a delicious perfume - a gift from one of her bulls i assumed- and i was intoxicated by it.

She stood by her bedside table and i waited in the middle of the room for her to speak.

Nice day at work darling ? She asked absent mindedly... i nodded.

Good she said .. i had ken grace trevor and mary round for coffee and im afraid the time flew by.... theyre really interesting people.

Did you have to dress so... sexily i ventured? I had been hoping the house move was a new start for us and maybe shd would give me another chance in the bedroom.

Well im glad i did she replied.... i told them everything baby... everything about you... how your limpcock wont fuck me...and how you dont mind me playing around..

I looked at her with a heavy feeling in my stomach.. they were very sympathetic she continued.. it turns out ken is a bit of a disciplinarian... did you know he was in the army? .. i nodded... well anyway he had lots of suggestions for what i should do with you... and it turns out grace and mary dont mind the old boys having a bit of fun with me... for a price. Isnt that fantastic she looked straight at me awaiting my approval.. i stammered.. yes im glad... quietly.. i couldnt believe this was happening.

Excellent said heather.. they are all waiting at ken and graces house now. You are going to go next door and give ken your key to the house ok ? I started to move to the door...not yet she said quickly.. get undressed ... i obeyed stripping naked in front of my wife. I felt my cock swell slightly as she looked at it briefly.. as if to remind herself why she had to do this.

Then she produced from her bedside drawer a small plastic bowl... she put it in the floor infront of me. Ken is so clever darling she whispered- hes thought of a use for your spunk ! After all these years you finally have a reason to cum.

She walked over to the linen basket and fished out her panties from the previous day... sniff these and fill your bowl darling she whispered in my ear... i knelt and began to wank myself into the plastic bowl .. the heady smell of her pussy filling my nostrils until i spurted heavily whilst she sat at her dresser finishing her make up....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now I'm looking forward to Part 3!!

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Building up nicely

» Add a new message to this topic