FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I want to..

I want to..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames_sussex OP   Man  over a year ago

St Leonards On Sea

... start by softly kissing your neck, planting soft kisses as I trace the warm moist tip down your neck towards your stiff tender nipples, softly circling them, sucking gently, making you shiver as I start to plant kisses over your stomach running my tongue down to your throbbing clit....then as i reach you hot throbbing clit, ill tease you, kissing around your pussy to your thigh and run my tongue down the inside of your thigh, kissing all the way down before gently sucking your toes, all the time your fingers are slowly playing with your clit, as i look in your eyes and you look in mine then i work my way back up you legs, making you tingle as i kiss the inside of your thighs then tease you again kissing around your now hot pulsing pussy before working my way down your other thigh and repeating, then as i work my way back up the inside of your other thigh you can feel my hot breath on your clit as i slowly run just the tip of my tongue up your wet slit, tasting your sweet juices before taking your clit into my mouth and sucking it gently flicking it with my tongue as my fingers tease the entrance to your warm pussy, your pussy walls throbbing with anticipation as you feel yourself getting hotter and hotter and your legs begin to shake, i'd love to feel your pussy walls pulsing as your legs shake uncontrollably and you arch your back, bucking with each wave of pleasure, stiff nipples piercing the air, pushing my head deep into you, letting out a gasp with each tremor ... xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames_sussex OP   Man  over a year ago

St Leonards On Sea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic