FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > full time cuck pt 3

full time cuck pt 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecky-boo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

worthing

With one last dab of lip gloss heather took a final check in the mirror then turned to face me.. she looked amazing, stunning.. i felt crushed as i held up my bowl.

Did you finish already baby ? She looked at the heavy deposit in the bowl... my what a good boy she cooed, so much better with stinky panties than the real thing she added before telling me to stand up.

Now .. what to send you round in she mused before opening another drawer and producing a pure pink leotard frilly pink ankle socks and ballet pumps.

Minutes later i found myself at the connecting gate between our garden and kens . Lifting the latch i entered their garden and went as id been told to their back door

It was opened swiftly by ken standing ramrod straight his grey hair and immaculate clothes giving an air of strength and confidence. He looked me up and down.. me in my pretty leotard and all, then he noted the bowl i was clutching... ah good he said and produced a bag of birdseed from inside the door... mix some of this in your bowl young man.. the chicken pen is at the end of the garden bit of protein is good for them you see - improves the eggs- and your wife thought this was the best use for it apparently.. have you brought the key ?

I muttered yes and handed him the backdoor key... come on trevor he called over his shoulder.. dont want to keep the hot minx waiting do we.. at which the older balding and rather portly builder emerged grinning at the sight of me.

Of you trot said ken .. and they both watched my pink clad bum tiptoe off down to the pen before disappearing into our garden

I fed my cum with the gains to kens chickens and as i returned to the house i could clearly see heather at our bedroom window.. the two old men were beside her and were lifting off her dress- but then my attention was drawn back to the backdoor of kens house where mary and grace stood beckoning. Come in young man they said .. you have chores to do and lots of them... soon i was busy with a huge pile of ironing as the old woman sat in their cosy armchairs chatting away.. whilst i wondered what was going on in my home next door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story loving it and wish i had a wife like this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic