FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > right now....

right now....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.. dont know where this one will lead... but.. its 11:54 pm... just arranged to get picked up by a guy a cpl of miles away.... going to his place...

so.. as its sits right now.. this is a fantasy that will become reality lol..

so.. seeing as he has to be up early tomorrow.. we will go easy on him.. an hour or 2.. then well come back .. and post up the 'fantasy' that became 'reality' lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm lucky guy

Might try the same... my ass has had my toy leeroy in it hehe

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

This sounds exciting! Do tell, I'll look forward to reading about this

wow...

wow... fuckin wow....

OK.. trying to keep this as dicrete as we can, but also, trying to get the enjoyment across that we just had tonight...

ok.. ehre goes... We posted on Fab this morning about meeting up with "someone" tonight / this evening.. and we did get a lot of replys.. some of which we would have met.. but something was holding us back.. cus we like to meet people on our same wave length..

So.. getting near 9pm on this we still hadnt found the right meet.. and the offers were drying up.. which is understandable.. we do prefer to meet couples, but, we understand a Monday night isnt going to be every couples choice of play night... and slowly, very slowly we were losing heart that we wernt going to 'go out' to play...

10pm.. ding... got a mail from a guy 'just up the road' ... nice fella, seemed very polite, and seemed very genuine.. str8 to the point.. stating.. he could meet, but.. he would be otherwised engaged at 8am in the morning.. and.. having read our profile.. he was worried that if we came to his place.. he would be up the whole night lol.. which... normally he would be .. but, we reasuured him, that we would respect this, and leave within an hour..... few more emails passed by.. he arranged to pick us up at MIDNIGHT... THE WITCHING HOUR.. MWAAHHHHH lol.... sorry, had to throw that in.....

ok... so, 12 midnight came.. we went to the place we had arranged and he was there.. went over to the car.. our nerves jingling.. cus its easy to talk to someone about fantasys on line.. but.. bit harder to actually meet face to face and do it....

got in the car.. still nervous.. and im sure it must have been even more so for his, cus, he was sober.. we had the nerve enhancing privelege of a few glasses of the old fire in the belly alcohol lol.. but.. right away.. we felt at ease with him, and everything we talked about we all felt comfortable chatting about... so.. a 10 min drive and we were there.. at his house.. geting out of the car.. and going to the door in anticipation of what was about to happen....

indoors, his place was immaculate.. well presented and perfect.. and he got us a beer, and we all sat down and had the usual chat that swingers have.. and.. we all immediately felt so at ease.. it was actually frightening.. we all knew that the tension was building and that a good session was about to happen...

so, to break the ice.. Mrs Diamond asked the guy over to sit beside her.. and he didnt need any encouragement.. and promptly jumped over and sat beside her... slowly she undressed his bottoms, and out spung a very very suckable cock that Mrs D just had to lower her l;ips onto.. and suck and suck and suck... and iat this stage i was so enjoying what i was watching that i didnt want to interup them, but, i decided to let them enjoy their first few moments together...

After a cpl of mins.. Mrs D turned to me and said.. "now.. your turn" .. to which i immediately knew what she wanted me to do.. stripping off what was left on me onto the floor.. i came across and slowly lowered my lips down onto his already soaking wet cock, and savoured the taste of my wife and this new found guys cock.. and it tasted absolutley amazing.. it actually tasted of "good sex" that was going to happen...

Mrs D was busy watching me suck, and in between kissing this guy, she was down lowering her lips onto his cock.. which was rock fucking hard.. and between us.. we spent ages sucking and gagging and licking anything that could have possibly dripped off it.. and then.. we heard the next few word that was going to make the night really interesting....

"do you want to go upstairs to the bedroom" he said... I looked at Mrs D.. she looked at me.. and between us.. we both knew what was going to happen... unfortunately, this guy didnt, but very soon he was going to find out...

we nodded at each other and turned to him and said..

"yes, lets go upstairs"....

all 2 of us jumping up anticipating what was about to happen.. we left the safety of the living room and.. all 3 of us proceeded to make our way up the stairs into the bedroom... and, on the way in, i decided to turn the light out... just to make things a whole lot interesting.....

to be continued........

Interlude :-

After typing the above after getting in home, I went over to the settee where Mrs D was sitting, and took off all my clothes, and sat down beside her, and asked her if she wanted to finish off what we had started earlier... ( rest of story to follow tomorrow )... she said.. Yessss.. so , i promnptly started to undress her clothing, throwing it on the floor as i grabbed it off her.. right now.. she was just oozing sex appeal after a real hot horny session ( to be written up tomorrow lol )... and she knew it, and she knew i was still buzzing.. and the tension was great... sometimes sex after a good 2sum is electric when we can tell each other how we felt during it.. any couples agree ?.... anyhow i digress... i had her naked on the small settee.. and, sat up beside her and started kissin her cum stained lips ( on her face lol ).. and she responded by returning the kisses so hard that i had to push her head back and grab both hands on hthe sides of her face and hold tightly and passionatly kiss her hard to calm things down.....

"so did you enjoy tonight" ? i asked her...

"fuck, yes i did" she replied...

"what did you like" i asked.. again, holding the sides of her head strongly cus she was moving around so much wanting to be fucked ....

"i loved it all" she repled... "i loved sucking his cock" "i loved you sucking his cock" "i loved getting fucked by you both on the bed in the dark" .....

"yes, i loved all of that i replied" still holding her and kissing her cum tasting lips... and then, i knew... this is a night not to be selfish......

i grabbed her off the small settee and stood her up.. and said... "i want you to lie back" .... slowly i positioned her onto the settee.. and said "lie back.. i want you to enjoy this"....

in the backround.. we had MTV channel playing... songs and songs passed by.. and a few of Mrs D favourites came on as i was licking away at her extremely wet pussy.. and i knew she would be loving it with her fav tunes on, as i licked away at her slightly hairy pussy... normally fullyshaven pussy, but, as weve had a busy few days, it was slightly regrown, and, i was absolutely loving this.. cus it made her pussy just grab all the scents from earlier... flavoured condoms, cum, fingers.... and i was absolutuly loving building her up to a well deserved orgasm....

what felt like ages and many tunes on MTV.. i was starting to grow weak from licking so much, until.. i felt that slight tingle... and that sweet taste....

any guy who takes the time to pleasure a girl like this will understand what im about to type....

there comes a stage when youve explored a pussy so welel that you know exactely when and where you are in terms of making a girl orgasm... and.. that slight hint came.. a trickle of the sweetest nectar just ran out of her outer lips onto my tongue.. and i knew righ then.... shes moments away from cumming.....

feeling her lips tighten up.. and strenghten around my tongue, i knew i had to work harder than before and give this girl a well deserved orgasm ( cus she worked hard earlier.. and more to follwo tomorrow.... )... and, as she thrust her hips up and down, tightened her lips and tasted so so sweet.. i knew it was about to happen...

looking up at her face, her breasts sitting up.. and noticing her hard hard nipples, and her head going from side to side and moaning so loud.. and tasting so fucking sweet, i knew it was about to happen, and i just closed my eyes and licked harder and faster waiting on the arrival..

and there it was.. like a gush.. pussy juices flowing right out of her lips onto my mouth.. and runnign down the side of my face, i was enjoying every moment that she was giving me.. god it tasted so fuckin good... so wet, so fuckin horny, i didn twant to stop.. buit i had to.... this girl was done, she deserved a rest, and i was so thankfull to receive what she had to offer.... she needed rest.. cus she had worked so hard an hour before ....

"was that ok" i said jokingly.... "yes.." ... she groaned, and i knew she ment it, cus combinde with the previous hour, and this curent hour, we truly did enjoy ourselves...

wiping my face, and getting up, and, pulling her up off the settee, i gave her a long hard kiss letting her taste what she had just given me, i patted her on the ass and said "well done, lets go to bed".......

1 minute, i said... i need to fill the next bit of this story as i jumped on the pc... and filled this bit of the story.... as for the previous hour..... i shall continue it tomorrow.......

wiping off my cum drenced face, i switched off the light... left the pc on.. made my way to bed... another brilliant night dished out by Fab Swingers.... and.. the rest to follow tomorrow... nite nite..... for now....

By *rEfoxMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

OOOhh I want to hear more of this!!!

and that's just what happened afterwards?!

Mmmmm...sounding fun, bet that guy is one happy sod in the morning!

Wow sounds great ! Wish i could join u !! Now sooooo horny and have to go to work !!

By *iscreet North DownMan  over a year ago

Bangor

Lucky guy

Jumping back to 12:45 am the previous night...

As the three of us entered the room, i slowly closed the door.. and switched the light off.. and we all made our way to the bed, with just a shimmer of light coming into the darkened room from a street light outside.. we could barely see each other....

We lay Mrs D down on the bed, in the middle and each one of us guys got either side of her, slowly rubbing our hands up and down her naked body... slowly touching every curve and every part of her thigh, breast, neck, leg.. and every now and again sliging our hands in around her very moist and wet pussy, while at the same time taking turns to slowly kiss her.. tasting the cock juices we had left on her lips from downstairs..

Putting 2 - 3 fingers in between her dripping wet pussy, i knew it was time for her to receive some cock in it.. so i positioned myself down between her legs in missionary position and lifted her legs wide apart, and at this stage, our eyes were becoming used to the lighting, and we could make each other out.. and her pussy looked so good, slighly unshaven, and wet that i had to slide my hard cock into it and my god, it felt so so good, as she moaned out in pleasure, only to be muffeled by our friend who proceeded to kiss her even more and licking at her neck and breasts in between..

I was enjoying watching her lay back and was enjoying sliding in and out of her delightful wet pussy and after a while, decided to move up to her mouth to let her lick all her own yummy pussy joices off my cock.

I moved up and she eagerly took my cock in her mouth and was sucking and licking every drop of pussy juice off it. Meanwhile, our friend went down on her open and willing pussy and made her moan, and moan in pleasure as he started licking every inch of it sticking his tongue in and out and licking up and down her thighs and giving this horny woman what she wanted.

She was sucking my cock so vigourously i was afraid of cuming ( as i wanted to save it for home.. ) and pulled out of her mouth and continued to kiss her as she was getting licked into a frenzy... i knew at this stage her pussy needed another fucking....

I told our friend to lie down on the bed and he knew what was coming, so, he promptly handed mrs D a condom to put on.. and.. within a minute, he was ready for a good fucking cowgirl style.. so, we decided to give him a bit more oral before.. so, we licked and sucked his cock and his balls together, making sure we missed nothing and taking turns to slide our tongues up and down each side... he was ready now..

Mrs D needed no encouragement and jumped on his cock and started to fuck in a frenzy.. By now our eyes were well adjusted to lighting and i could see her big 38DD breasts moving up and down bouncing to every fuck as she moaned out in pleasure, and i could hear our friend moaning loudly as he was enjoying her wet juicy pussy going up and down on his hard cock..

I decided i wanted to watch this final part, and got down behind them and watched as hic cock slid in and out of her pussy.. and was so tempted to slide into her ass and DP her there and then.. but, as we had not planned for this in preperation.. i had to hold myself back, so decided to run my tonge round her ass in between her fucking up and down on his cock... her movements getting harder, the moaning getting louder, building up into a frenzy.. i knew that he was about to shoot his load.. and with that, there were 3 - 4 final massive thrusts right up into her pussy with almighty moans coming from both of them, and we knew he had cum..

Mrs D quickly jumped off his cock, and as she did i pulled th ecomdom off, and let the cum dribble down all over his cock and his balls..

"lets not waste this" said an excited MRs D.. and promply got down and started licking every bit of cum off his cock

"Lick his balls" she commanded me.. and i got down and licked what cum was left that she didnt get and licked every bit off, and in between, swapping it between myself and mrs D mouth, enjoying every drop if it together...

With a few gasps.. our friend thanked us, and, we turned to him and said.. "no, thank you for a delighful time spent"...

True to our word, we only kept him up 20 mins later than we had planned.. but, im sure he would overlook that considering what had just taken place lol..

This, im sure, is the first of many emets with a truly horny guy... and has restored our faith in Fab singles that there truly are 'good ones' out there .....

to be continued.....

Especially love the bit when you dribbled the cum from the condom onto his balls and licked it back off, you deliciously dirty perverts you!

can never waste a drop Besitos.. i know youll understand that :P

wow, very horny. Bi guy here who wishes he lived closer to you!

By *elfastMan2012Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

You certainly have a way with words!

Still buzzing today after last night and thanks for the great feedback

lol... any time, good night had by all m8 :P

love this, very erotic

By *umDrinkerSwallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast North

I have pondered and looked and looked and I am awaiting a reply from Fab incase I deleted my invite in error .

Off to bed for a wank now

Very horny story, was really hard while reading it.

» Add a new message to this topic