FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mobile Cuckold Fantasy...

Mobile Cuckold Fantasy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm really interested in the cuckold scene and excited about the idea of a man watching me pleasure his partner. I have this fantasy of chatting to a couple on here and then arranging for them to come pick me up, he would be driving, she would be in the back seat waiting for me to join her. As everything would have been pre-arranged here on fab the small talk would be kept to a minimum. The man would then drive around for a while trying to catch a glimpse of us in his rearview mirror whenever he could as i kiss and grope and finger and lick his wife. The thought that people driving past or parked beside us when we stop at red lights can see what we are doing adds to the excitement. Eventually he finds a quiet spot, (maybe a dogging spot) and gets his cock out and wanks as he watches me fuck his wife in the back seat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Nice fantasy .but my wife won't do it, for the fear of getting caught,our first meet was in a pub garden at a very quite spot .where she letthe guy touch her up,she also gave him a bj. Back at the car,but she won't go as far as fucking a guy in car ,in case we got caught, she don't mind people watching and joining in at clubs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Nice fantasy .but my wife won't do it, for the fear of getting caught,our first meet was in a pub garden at a very quite spot .where she letthe guy touch her up,she also gave him a bj. Back at the car,but she won't go as far as fucking a guy in car ,in case we got caught, she don't mind people watching and joining in at clubs "

I'd have been happy with that! lol

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Oh he was,being the first time when she got home she was so horny ,it gave her a great boost.we spent all afternoon in bed,,as you may see by our profile it has moved on to better things

» Add a new message to this topic