FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First MMF

My First MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I was around 18 years old. I had had a couple of boyfriends but was by no means experienced. The lads I had been with were my age and looking back we only fumbled around really. Some friends of mine had a boat moored around twenty miles away. Quite often I would go with them at the weekend in the summer. In the marina was a large canal boat that was used as a floating hotel. The owner was big friends with the couple I travelled with. He was a rugged guy aged around mid forties. I quite liked him and spent more and more time on his boat than my friends. Although there was an age difference it didn't bother me and soon I slept with him. It was amazing. So different.

One day we had gone out for a walk and returned to the boat. Paul had that look in his eye. I knew he wanted to have sex and so did I. He said come to the back of the boat with me. I have a friend staying but he won't be there.

We went there and sat on the bed. Paul started kissing me deeply. He put his hand under my jumper. I had no bra on. He skilfully caressed my nipples and I could feel myself getting very wet indeed. At this moment the door opened and a lad around my own age walked in and sat in the chair next to us. I sat upright slightly gutted that we had been interrupted. Paul however pulled me towards him and kissed me again. His hand went towards my breast again under my jumper. He pulled away from my mouth and lifted my jumper removing it and exposing my breasts and very hard nipples to the other guy. He whispered to him "would you like to touch them?" and did no more than place the lads hand on my breast and start kissing me again. It felt so good. Paul then removed my skirt and knickers leaving me totally naked in front of them both. The lad sat next to me on the other side. I turned and kissed him. I felt Paul's fingers around my clit which was tingling with excitement. I dropped my hand into the lads lap and felt his cock through his trousers. He was rock hard. They both stood up and undressed in front of me. I was so turned on. I started to suck on the young lads cock gentle rubbing Paul's at the same time. Paul stood up and I licked his as well. They then laid me back and both sucked a nipple each. To this day that is my favourite thing to happen. They both fingered me kissed me and played with my breasts. I then pushed the lad onto his back and climbed on top of him. His face was a picture as I slid down his length. I then felt Paul get on the bed behind me and somehow manage to slip his cock in as well. I was in absolute ecstasy. Paul pulled out and I rode the young lad. It did not take long. He screamed as he came deep inside me. Your turn I said to Paul. Not yet he said as went down on me still full of the lads come. He licked me and I came very hard on his tongue. He then fucked me on top and made me come again before filling me full once more of his own come. The whole thing only lasted about half an hour but to this day it is the best time I have ever had. I think it was the spontaneity of it all.

I never repeated it with them in fact I never saw the young lad again. I did though have sex with Paul several times after and he taught me everything I knew.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Nice tale

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky you! So erotic!! X

Very horny

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Think Paul might have been sucking the you g lads cock clean by the sounds of it

Sounds amazing

lovely experience

» Add a new message to this topic