FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > church car park

church car park

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey , i was picked my girlfriend up from a night out , and on the way home she got really horny so she started wanking me off as i was driving , she asked me to pull into a dark car park at a church , she got naked and just had a jacket on that i ripped open and started sucking my my cock like a dirty little slut then she got on top of me and and started to fuck me , as we were fucking and her moaning so loud she cud of woke the dead i talked about watching her with another man , this turned her on but she she wud do everything with another man apart from fuck him , i said i wud love to see her leep her moaning in with another mans big cock and she said asked wud i like watching her with another girl and i said FUCK YEA. she started talking really sexy about kissing and eating another girls pussy , this got me so turned on i took out outside the car bent her over my car and fuck the life out of her. she said she loved the cold wind at 5 in the morning against her naked body , we got back in the car to go back to hers but ended up fucking again then she said how she wanted me to take her home and cum all over her face , i drove to her house wail she played with herself , i took her into her room striped her down throw her onto the bed and stuck my fat cock back into her and we stared fucking again and thought of a great idea of getting her purple dildo and watch her suck on it wail i fucked her and try to think of it has another mans cock , then the fucking condom split and we had run out of them so she stuck her dildo to the ground and make me watch her fuck it as she talked about the dildo as another mans BIG cock as she knew it wud turn me on , she pulled me over to her and started sucking my cock as she fucked this dildo it was so hot i pulled out and cumed all over her face ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic