FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching GF suck..

Watching GF suck..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eenfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Have a BIG thing for watching my GF suck a big cock. Laying under her whilst she deep-throats the biggest cock we can find.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/13 13:58:30]

"Have a BIG thing for watching my GF suck a big cock. Laying under her whilst she deep-throats the biggest cock we can find. "

First time I watched my wife suck another mans cock was amazing and now my usless cock is in a cage I love to watch it even more she really goes for it now.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I like the look on a guys face as my cock slides into his wife / girlfriends mouth.

fist time i watched my gf do it,it was rather a turn on. The look in her eyes and the cheeky grin she gave me whilst suckin and teasing me

I just love suckin cock and share it with my partnrr so we can both suck it

"fist time i watched my gf do it,it was rather a turn on. The look in her eyes and the cheeky grin she gave me whilst suckin and teasing me "

I'm dying to experience the look in her eyes

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I love it when Bonny has 5 or six big cocks round her and she goes crazy sucking and wanking them till she has every last drop ov

cum driping off her big tits onto her wet pussy

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I've seen my ex do it and it a massive turn on, even better when she sucked to completion and I watched him cum over her tits.

the first time i saw my wife take another mans cock was so horny...the look of pleasure on her face as she knew he was about to cum inside her while i watched helpless...mmmmm

By *erby MaleMan  over a year ago

Sherwood Nottingham

I've done this several times for blokes & their missus's. Best option what I've done is when he's lying down on floor, she's sitting on his face, both their faces are facing same way, him licking her pussy, I then stand above him & he has proper good view from below while he's licking, he can see me fucking her mouth in an angle not normally seen. Then after few minutes, I'll doggy her while she's still sitting on his face, him still licking her pussy-No gayness though ha ha, although u do get close, but gives the husbands great views he's never seen before.

"I've done this several times for blokes & their missus's. Best option what I've done is when he's lying down on floor, she's sitting on his face, both their faces are facing same way, him licking her pussy, I then stand above him & he has proper good view from below while he's licking, he can see me fucking her mouth in an angle not normally seen. Then after few minutes, I'll doggy her while she's still sitting on his face, him still licking her pussy-No gayness though ha ha, although u do get close, but gives the husbands great views he's never seen before."

Mmmmmmmmm !

"the first time i saw my wife take another mans cock was so horny...the look of pleasure on her face as she knew he was about to cum inside her while i watched helpless...mmmmm"

I can relate to this, it is addictive too.

"I've done this several times for blokes & their missus's. Best option what I've done is when he's lying down on floor, she's sitting on his face, both their faces are facing same way, him licking her pussy, I then stand above him & he has proper good view from below while he's licking, he can see me fucking her mouth in an angle not normally seen. Then after few minutes, I'll doggy her while she's still sitting on his face, him still licking her pussy-No gayness though ha ha, although u do get close, but gives the husbands great views he's never seen before."

Lovely it does take a man with the right understanding to perfom this.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

My hubby is desperate to watch me suck a random guy till he comes then let him fuck me but im worried he might think badly of me after xx

I would love to watch my gf gag on a huge cock or even a group of them all spunking over her face mmmmm

By *stbury57Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

my wife recently got into younger guys we been married 35 years only ever been with each other iv saw her getting fucked a lot in past year and i love it dont think badly of her we have become closer believe it or not if you wanna chat more my yahoo is astbury.6971

By *rish coupleCouple  over a year ago

waterford

i watched my wife suck a big black guy at the blackmans fansty party, she just droped to her knees and sucked his cock, OMG what a sight she sucked so beautfully it was so sexy watching

still treasure the moment!!

Watched her go down and swallow for first time on friday very horny and bit hurt but would do it again

dursley

He's very keen on it I'm just worried he wouldn't forgive me I'm well up for it xx

"My hubby is desperate to watch me suck a random guy till he comes then let him fuck me but im worried he might think badly of me after xx"
some how I feel you may have a rather large queue to offer their services... especially in those shoes mmmm

dursley

"My hubby is desperate to watch me suck a random guy till he comes then let him fuck me but im worried he might think badly of me after xx some how I feel you may have a rather large queue to offer their services... especially in those shoes mmmm

"

lol y thnku mr I'm sure I might have a few hed have to be a complete stranger tho 1 cus its hotter and 2 wouldn't want to see him again x

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

"He's very keen on it I'm just worried he wouldn't forgive me I'm well up for it xx"

I'm first in queue

dursley

"He's very keen on it I'm just worried he wouldn't forgive me I'm well up for it xx

I'm first in queue "

lool take a ticket and join the queue xx

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

You should just buy a glory hole lol

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"I like the look on a guys face as my cock slides into his wife / girlfriends mouth.

"

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

"My hubby is desperate to watch me suck a random guy till he comes then let him fuck me but im worried he might think badly of me after xx some how I feel you may have a rather large queue to offer their services... especially in those shoes mmmm

lol y thnku mr I'm sure I might have a few hed have to be a complete stranger tho 1 cus its hotter and 2 wouldn't want to see him again x"

Well I have no idea who you are.....does that help? Lol. B. X

dursley

lol y thnku mr I'm sure I might have a few hed have to be a complete stranger tho 1 cus its hotter and 2 wouldn't want to see him again x

Well I have no idea who you are.....does that help? Lol. B. X"

lol it might x

Well might aswell jump on the bandwagon where's the que

By *ir LongLanceMan  over a year ago

Hull

I think id be a good candidate for somebody's wife to suck me off...

I think its all about the fact your gf/ wife is getting off and enjoying sucking a huge cock in front of you.. I kind of get it.. The helpless feeling

dursley

"I think id be a good candidate for somebody's wife to suck me off...

I think its all about the fact your gf/ wife is getting off and enjoying sucking a huge cock in front of you.. I kind of get it.. The helpless feeling"

I dnt want him to feel helpless just enjoy me acting like a slut with no consequences and no comebacks x

By *ir LongLanceMan  over a year ago

Hull

I think its all about the fact your gf/ wife is getting off and enjoying sucking a huge cock in front of you.. I kind of get it.. The helpless feelingI dnt want him to feel helpless just enjoy me acting like a slut with no consequences and no comebacks x"

Some like that feeling also being thought of as inferior due to size

dursley

I think its all about the fact your gf/ wife is getting off and enjoying sucking a huge cock in front of you.. I kind of get it.. The helpless feelingI dnt want him to feel helpless just enjoy me acting like a slut with no consequences and no comebacks x

Some like that feeling also being thought of as inferior due to size "

ah right I see hun

By *aryandmeCouple  over a year ago

downey

me and my wife was doing a threesome with my friend like five or six times but da 7 time i told her to do it with hem only cuz i want to wach this time and i told her to suck his cock to if she fills like she say no bu wen he began to eat her out she told hem letme suck your dick and you no wath it was so fucking good the way she suck hes dick and i go so tornd on waching my wife sucking hes dick and i wanted to se him coming on her mouth but he didnt finish inside he pull out and now i want to c her swalow anoders man come

dursley

"me and my wife was doing a threesome with my friend like five or six times but da 7 time i told her to do it with hem only cuz i want to wach this time and i told her to suck his cock to if she fills like she say no bu wen he began to eat her out she told hem letme suck your dick and you no wath it was so fucking good the way she suck hes dick and i go so tornd on waching my wife sucking hes dick and i wanted to se him coming on her mouth but he didnt finish inside he pull out and now i want to c her swalow anoders man come

"

sounds very sexy x

» Add a new message to this topic