FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the cellar man

the cellar man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been a hot summers day...n the pub had been heaving all day.... I was hearing a little pair of white shorts . A small vest top...it was my pub so u could wear what i wanted....of course the staff had a uniform... Customers came and went most of the day.... Regulars sat n chatted with me brought me drink ....i must admit wat with the heat n the drinks i was feeling very horny... So was flirting with a few young male customers they seem to be enjoying it...caught one of them looking at my ever increasing nipples through my top it was to hot for a bra.... The drinks were flowing still.... Slowly the pub died down... Then all of a sudden a member of staff came running from the cellar soaking wet....she said one of the barrels had exploded n is shooting everywhere i went to ave a look it would not stop i was now soaked too my top was clinging to my 32jj breasts nipples hard....its no good i said will ave to call someone out ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg dont stop

Sounds great, can't wait to hear the rest

There was a pub on the other side of the village n luckily enough they needed a new tap fitted so the chap said he could be at my pub in about 30 mins ....great i said see u then...the barrel was still flowing i only put that one on that morning..... God i needed a drink . .But first i had to close pub so i got a member of staff to explain to rest of customers what has happened and they left .... I told staff they could go too right a drink ...i thought so fixed myself a double vodka n sat on the bar my top was still wet n my shorts clinging to me hmmm... My hornyNess had come back i ran my fingers over my breasts oh it felt good ..my nipples were so erect n hard i pulled my wet top up n layed back on bar caressing my breasts with one hand the other sliding down my flat stomach down to my botton on my shorts i undid the botton slid my hand into my tiny little thong oh i was wet n not from the exploded barrel i started to rub my clit while biting on my nipples i dipped my finger into my tight smooth hole n fingered myself hard while rubbing my clit my orgasm was building i slid my shorts down opened my legs n went for it oh yes here it comes.i thought as i fingered hard n harder i felt my juices running n that meant i would squirt at that moment it was my time to explode n i soaked the bar ...oh that felt better i layed there on the bar all hot n flustered god that was good .. I was in a complete day dream when i heard the cellar door open SHIT i left it open i quickly pulled my shorts up n....

Fuckin love this story mmmmm so close...

I cum to sort ur leak mmmmmmmm

Omg hot story....

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh yeah I love it. A burst barrel all that beer it must be heaven. I have been soaked many a time by split barrels and bad tap connectors. It just means you have to try and drink it.

Oh and the sexy twist bit isn't too bad a great either ha ha ha

Especially if it can be licked off me ......

More story to cum shortly

N nipped round to the cellar i opened the door to see a young man maybe in his mid twenties.... Brown wavy hair about 5ft 8 he had the jeans on and they were very tight on his pert tight looking arse ... He wore a white t shirt which even after only a few minutes in the cellar was soaked .... Wow he was hot and i am so horny i thought....i cleared my throat just about to say hi.. When he turned round n wow he was bloody hot.. Such deep blue eyes n amazing torso which the t shirt was clinging to... Hi he Said are u in charge looking me up n down ...i was busy looking at his tight jeans around his groin area.... Uh umm oh yes sorry i said blushing its been a hard day.... I can see said the guy ..well lets c what we can do but i will need your help the barrel was still spraying ..can you just hold the hose up while i try reach the screw at the back ...oh i wanted to hold his hose n wanted him to screw me. .. We were both getting soaked me in more ways then one ......our clothes sticking to us... That it said the guy think i ave got it the pressure slowed down till it was trickling out you can let go now he said as he came up from behind the barrel he bumped into my heaving soaked breast it was he turn to blush .

» Add a new message to this topic