FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True Story

True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, I havnt posted in the forums before so be nice.

This morning quite early I went to work, (I do quite a bit of maintenance on holiday properties.) I arrived at a set of apartments and the main door was unlocked, I thought it seemed a bit odd but carried on, I then saw one of the apartments doors a jar, I still just carried on doing what I was supposed to do. When I went outside I noticed the bedroom curtains were open with the light on, with a youngish lady seeming to be asleep on the bed. At this point things started to go through my mind. I wasn't really sure what to think. Yet still I carried on, as it seemed to be the right thing to do. A little later I had a sneaky peak through the window, she still seemed to be asleep and be alone. At that point I thought I would shut the door to her apartment. I did wonder what was going on, whether she wanted something to happen, it all seemed a bit strange. Anyway I decided to just finish my jobs and get out of there.

What would you have done? Remember you are professional doing a job, if you make the wrong mistake it could be very costly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

It was probably innocent and she probably did not know you were there but I'd have made my presence known. Perhaps drop something or knock the window by 'accident'.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one will ever know

That's part of the fun

» Add a new message to this topic