FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > naughty neighbour

naughty neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive just moved into a new place and i always knock on the door of the houses either side of me to say hello and introduce myself, i knock on the door and when you open it my jaw drops stood there in tiny shorts, sodden hair as youve just been in the shower and a skin tight t-shirt witch enhances your perfectly formed pert breasts, my crotch twitches as instantly i feel a bulge start to appear. h,h,h hi im josh i stammered, trying to keep my eyes on her face... ive just moved next door and just came to introduce myself, im having a house warming party friday and wondered if youd like to come, great she said, i love partys, so were you moved from? sorry how rude

am i im beth would you like a drink? let me take a min to give you an insite into beths attributes, verry petite 5,3ish, long flowing brunete hair with matching eyes you feel like you could drown in, rosey cheeks and a killer smile, her body is pritty much perfect slim with curves in the right places,, back to the storey..... please i could murder a coffee anyway after an hour or so of chatting we exchanged numbers and i left, the rest of the day the only thing i could think of was her, soo...i decieded to be brave and sent her a text, nice to chat with you early, can we meet up sometime soon maybe go for a drink? i got a reply back straight away, that depends, on what i said, it depends on if your going to spend the whole time talking to my tits and thighs again lol imbarresed i replyed i cant make any promises!! and probably wont try lol come round at 18.00 il have some wine waiting ..............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i walk to the door for the second time, wearing way too much joop, freshly showered and shaved. knock knock...... beth opens the door wearing again a shin tight t-shirt braless, and black skin tight leggins, as she walks infront of me towards the livingroom my eyes are firmly trained on her lean tight arse and again i feel a buldge apearing i sit across from her and crack the bottle of wine i brought with me, she had the glasses ready, so you noticed me staring earlyer? i said nervously, confidently she said it was hard not to but i liked it, i also saw you trying to hide the buldge that your jacket is covering now, i feel my face burning red, move your jacket, let me see, as she stands and walks towards me, i move the jacket and she starts to undo the button on my jeans.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic