FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A mature neighbour

A mature neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Don’t forget, you said you would go around to Sally’s and help her with her garden.” Mum yelled to me from downstairs.

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll go round, don’t worry.” I yelled downstairs. I was 19 and I remember that day very well. I almost remember it as well as I do, another day a few weeks later with Sally’s friend.

I had my breakfast and a drink, I went upstairs and had got ready to go around to help the neighbour. Ever since we moved next door she had winked at me and leant forward to show off her cleavage more often than was really comfortable for me. I mean, she was in her late 50’s and I was still in my teens, although just barely. Sally had short dark hair, styled with some highlights. She looked like an old school slapper. She always wore high heeled boots with her tight jeans and a black leather top.

After I had gotten ready, I went round next door. Sally had told me that she needed some her back garden sorting out, and asked if a big strong lad like me wanted to do it. I originally said yes, not really expecting a follow up. Then she saw my folks and had practically demanded that I go around and help her with some chores. Claiming old age and becoming more and more infirm.

I knock at her door and wait patiently. Moments later, the front door opens. Her eyes pop around the door, and on seeing me, she smiles and opens the door further. I see that she is wearing a silk dressing gown, that covers very little of her modesty.

“Come in, darling. Be quick, I am not dressed properly.” Sally said grabbing me in the centre of my chest and dragging me inside. “So, you’re here to help with my garden?” Sally smiled as she shut the door after I walked through it. As she did, she moved closer to me, I could feel her breathing on my neck. She gently blew on my ear, then reached up and nibbled at it. I couldn’t believe my luck, my job for today was to shag this slapper. “I have been up for about half an hour, thinking about you coming around today. I had a little play as well. Smell these.” She moved her fingers under my nose and I could smell her pussy. As I sighed she placed them into my mouth and I sucked on them. My right hand reached into her dressing gown and in between her legs. She had a very bushy pussy. I slid my fingers into her pussy and felt her wetness. “Not yet, you still have a job to do. I am sure that you will get it done quickly though. Follow me.”

Sally led me through the house and into her living room. She had a patio double door that allowed access to her back garden. She slid open the door and stood back. “I need my grass cutting. The mower is in the shed. I am sure that when you have done you can help with some other chores around the house. I have a room that needs a covering of something.” She smiled then pushed me outside. This is more my luck, one moment I am getting laid, the next, I am mowing a lawn. I go to the shed and I get the mower out. I plug it into the outside wall socket near the doors. I glance through them and see Sally sat on the couch watching me, sliding her vibrator in and out of her pussy. I stand and watch, I feel my cock getting harder and harder. She sees me and stands up, closes the curtains on me. Back to mowing the lawn.

I was mowing the lawn for a while before I noticed the curtains had been pulled back. I glanced through the window, to see Sally shaving her bushy pussy. I pretended I didn’t see and continued to mow the lawn. It wouldn’t be long until I finished, maybe 15 more minutes. I glanced up and Sally had left the living room. I continued mowing. As I was wrapping the cable around the lawnmower, I glanced into the house and saw she was again sat on the couch. I put the mower away and locked up the shed. I walked back toward the house and wondered how much prick teasing I was going to be tortured with.

“Finished Sally. The grass was very long, and needs mowing more often than it currently is getting.” I said to her looking at her on the couch. Sally had gotten changed. She was wearing black hold ups and a leopard print Basque. “You look...” I trailed off, clearly amazed at what I was seeing. Even though she was a mature lady in her late 50’s, I was ready for her.

“Oh darling. I am glad you like what you see. Thank you for doing the lawn, whilst you were trimming the grass, I trimmed my bush. Do you like?” She said as she uncrossed her legs.

I looked down and saw her shaven pussy. I stared at her pussy, she rubbed it and played with herself in front of me. I watched as she played more she slid two of her fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking herself. Her neck arched back as she moaned. She moved her fingers in and out faster and faster. She came with a heavy sigh and loud moan. “Come here, I want you to taste my fresh juice.”

I walked over to her and knelt down in front of her pussy. As I did, Sally pulled her pussy lips apart and revealed a hole inside. “Slide your tongue inside-get it deep inside and make me cum and I will treat you.” She whispered as I obliged. I tasted her pussy and slid my tongue into her pussy as far as I could get it. I moved my tongue up and down. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. Sally moaned and I felt her get wetter around my chin. Before long, as I ate her pussy my chin dribbled with her juices. I strained as I tried to get my tongue as far into her as I could manage. Then it happened. She screamed and came, I felt her nails sink into the back of my head. She squirted into my mouth, some of her fluid ran down my throat and I had to swallow, most of it rolled down my chin and onto her couch.

“Fuck. That was good. You will get your treat and more.” She moaned as she regained control of herself. She pulled me up to her and kissed me. As we kissed, she licked hungrily at my neck and chin, trying to clean her juices off of me. Her hands worked at my trousers and before long she had my cock out. I was hard and ready, she felt my hard cock and started tugging and wanking me quickly. I moaned and I could feel myself about to cum. “Don’t you fucking dare squirt on my couch.” She said, pinching my balls. The pain was excruciating. It did the trick, I was no longer on the verge of squirting. I was about to go limp and she started tugging and wanking my cock until it was rock hard. “Get naked.” Sally ordered.

I didn’t need to be told twice, I stood up and took off my T-shirt then my shoes, socks and underwear. Seconds later, I was stood in front of Sally and wearing nothing but a hard on. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked. She used her nails to gently scratch by ball sack. I loved blow jobs, and she was by far and away, the best I had ever had sucking on my cock. “Sit down Paul.” She said, inviting me to sit in the wet patch we had created on her couch. The moment my ass hit the cushion, she was astride me. The tip of my cock was just at the entrance to her shaven pussy. I could feel her heat as she took the tip of my cock and used it to play with her clit. She teased my cock mercilessly, putting the tip just a little inside herself. She moved it faster and faster, and soon she was moaning again. It felt wonderful, I could feel her starting to cum using my cock as a dildo. She arched her neck back and I leant into her and nibbled her neck. I moved my mouth to her tits and I opened my mouth so wide I was able to suck on the top part of her tit. I sucked on her left tit first, as hard as I dared to. I lifted it right out of the Basque and then did the same with the right tit. As freed both tits I was able to suck on the nipples like a hungry calf at its mother. I massaged them with my hands and groped her tits. As I did Sally came on my cock, it felt like she was pissing on me. She wasn’t, it was her gushing. I could feel her juices soaking my balls, and just as she stopped gushing, she sat fully on my cock. I gasped as my cock went deep inside her pussy.

“Oh, fuck that feels good. What about condoms?” I said as I felt Sally’s warm pussy around my cock.

“No need for that, I don’t think I can get pregnant, at my age. Besides, you would have to be a VERY fertile guy to get me pregnant.” She responded bouncing up and down on my cock faster and harder as she said each word. “Also, boys fill condoms, MEN fill pussy’s. I don’t fuck boys. I fuck men.” She smirked as she said it and rode me hard. I grabbed her ass and I moved my hips in time with hers. It was naughty, I was fucking the neighbour. Oh my god.

“I hope you’re going to give my womb a coating. You can cum now.” She said bouncing hard on me. “Come one you dirty bastard, fucking squirt inside me. Let me feel you squirt in me, as I squirt on you.”

I didn’t need asking twice, I exploded in her. I squirted enough sperm into her to make her nose run. I moaned and sucked on her tits.

Afterwards, she stopped moving her hips but didn’t get off of me. “You are going to get hard again for me. I want at least three loads in me before you go.”

All day I was round at Sally’s ‘helping her’ around the house. I helped her in the living room, kitchen, on the stairs and in the bedroom. A few weeks later I went around to ‘mow the lawn.’ She introduced me to her friend Jan. “Jan, this is Paul. Yeah, he will do the same to you as he did to me. Won’t you? Stud? You can get her pregnant.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story come on keep going

Lets hear more about Sally and Jan. I'd love a neighbour like her

WOW... hot, hot, hot.. more please!

i am a full time gardener no one pay me like that but i can only wish

Great story hope there is more to cum

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

You carnt stop there mate what happened with jan

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 14/04/13 18:45:52]

more what happens next

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great Story - keep us informed of your next adventure!

» Add a new message to this topic