FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Phone sex with a couple...

Phone sex with a couple...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always wanted to have phone sex with a woman while her partner is giving her oral or maybe fucking her from behind....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I like to do this as well listen in to them and chat about things you'd like to do and listen to her moaning as she gets a good fucking

I chat with a couple, and its great fun ! Usually i chat with his wife in private as we both wank, she leaves hubby downstairs, then when i've helped her cum a couple of times i tell her to call him up and then i chat with her while hubby fucks her ! She tells him how she wishes it was me inside her and i tell him how i want her fucked ! great set up, hoping to one day get to fuck her while she chats to hubby on the phone ! mmmm

we have done it as we are driving .I drive and wife player with her pussy as chatting on the phone.the one time we got to Tesco .but she had not yet come .I got out it was the summer last year.about 3pm on a sunday .and she put her legs on the dash and played .then she come .was fun

"we have done it as we are driving .I drive and wife player with her pussy as chatting on the phone.the one time we got to Tesco .but she had not yet come .I got out it was the summer last year.about 3pm on a sunday .and she put her legs on the dash and played .then she come .was fun "

That sounds like fun I'll have to start shopping in tesco from now on if that's what goes on in the car park lol

» Add a new message to this topic