FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > stranger takes my anal virginity

stranger takes my anal virginity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, After my story yesterday I was asked to write another with two men, I am only too happy to oblige.... here u go..

It was a hot summers day and my partner and I had gone off for a drive with a picnic in the car.

After a while we found some woodland, parked up and fetched out the blanket and picnic basket.

We lay in the sun, drinking chilled wine spritzers and eating strawberries & cream and other goodies.

Soon we were kissing and rolling onto the grass.Dan lifted up my top and my big bouncing breasts fell into his hands. I gasped as he removed my top and pushed me onto the grass. '' what if someone sees us?'' I asked, ''they wont'' he said as he sucked on my 38gg's.I felt his big hard cock against me and I reached down to undo his jeans, his cock was out and I soon had him in my mouth, sucking him and licking his throbbing end. He pulled out and pushed me onto all fours, where he pulled up my denim mini skirt, ripped off my lacy panties and rammed his cock into me. I groaned in pleasure as he kept pumping into me, slapping my tanned arse and reaching forward to feel my swinging breasts. I came hard and felt myself squirt over his cock, and felt it running down pussy and legs. In that moment of ecstacy Dan had seen a man watching us from the forset, rubbing a stiff cock that was out of his shorts, Dan waved him over and the man came quietly and quickly,Dan came round to the front of me as I was panting slowly. He pulled my hair and my head lifted up, ''trust me'' he said, I nodded not understanding and again took his cock into my mouth.I felt hands on my bare bottom and I looked up at Dan he smiled down at me but then pulled my head to suck him off. I felt fingers in my soaking pussy and then a tongue licking my sweet juices. Oh God, I had no idea who it was but I trusted Dan. My legs quivered as his tongue started rimming me, I sucked on Dan who was watching the stranger.

The rimming stopped and I felt something cold pouring over by arse, it was the cream, I then felt a finger probing my arse hole, I liked it, it was my first time, then two fingers, then more, Dan pulled out of my mouth, and started wanking over my face, I put out my tongue and he shot his load over my shocked face. Cream was being massaged in to my arse hole, then I felt the strangers hard cock trying to get in. I cried out, Dan held me firm, stroking my blonde hair back watching the stranger fucking my arse. It hurt like hell, it was slow and hard and painful,I felt it being pulled, it hurt but the pain was so fucking sexual, then fuck he was in, all the way I screamed out, Dan still held me steady, stroking my big breasts, I was fucked until he shot his load up my arse hole, fucking loads of it, it just kept coming.He cried out as he came, holding onto my hips. He pulled out and we both moaned, I heard him simply turn and walk away,I didn't even look round, I had just had my first 2 man experience, as well as being fucked up my arse by a complete staranger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story every guys fantasy I'm sure

Just loved your story xx-Quite a turn on!

Another great story you should do more got me turned on and would have loved to have been that other guy mmmm

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Lovely so horny thinking of you not noing who was using you mmmm

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 14/04/13 16:28:55]

» Add a new message to this topic