FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me and the ex

Me and the ex

By *errell Knight1991 OP   Man  over a year ago

atlanta

She was my ex, and a secretly bi, but she had everyone thinking she was a lesbian. Jessica and I fucked all the time outside behind her old apts. They were empty and added for some excitement. The first time we went there to talk and we got on the subject of sex. I asked her to show me her ass and when she did my dick became instantly hard. I walked up behind her started rubbing her pussy. It started dripping wet in no time. After a second or two I slipped in a finger, then two. I shoved them deep inside of her over and over till she started to moan, then she took her pants completely off and layed on the back patio. She spread her thighs showing me her sexy pussy from a different angle and the I pulled put my hard throbbing dick out.  I rubbed it between her pussy lips until the head was soaked with her wetness. Then I slowly pushed it deep inside of her. She hadn't been fucked by a guy in some time, she could barley take it. I continued to thrust my hard cock deep inside of her over and over listening to her yell and moan. It was very sexy to see her like that. After a while I started to feel my dick about to cum, and I told her, as soon as I did , she backed away, only to get it all over her pussy. We started to go there more and more often until Jessica got a new girlfriend, Karen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic