FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

One of the hottest experiences I've had was when I was playing with a regular lady friend of mine . We had been going at it for quite a while . She was on the sofa legs splayed apart and I was on my knees on the floor fucking her in the ass , when she started to squirt . It started spraying all over my chest , running down my tummy to my cock which added to the lubrication and allowed me to go even harder . The cum just kept on coming she even managed to direct some onto my face and into my mouth ......mmmmm . anyone who has tasted that know how good it is . I couldn't hold my myself back , it was so horny , and I pulled the condom off and returned the favour . We lay in eachothers arms exhausted , soakng wet , and the smell of cum squirt mixed with semen was wonderful .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's so hot. Fancy a threesome with her. I get sooooo turned on by squirting. It's my biggest fantasy

Sounds amazing never had a squirter yet but would love to taste it and have it squirted all over me

Oh yes i squirt loads n love it ..tastes so good hubby cups his hands when i squirt n feeds it too me such a turn on

[Removed by poster at 12/04/13 11:30:07]

110% gagging to meet a squirter, never experienced it yet....any offers....lol

Shame yr not nearer

Just my luck....

Squirting

been doing it for a couple of years now .but now in training to do it myself as I sit on a face . but the whole bed gets very wet .

"Squirting

been doing it for a couple of years now .but now in training to do it myself as I sit on a face . but the whole bed gets very wet ."

U tease

"Squirting

been doing it for a couple of years now .but now in training to do it myself as I sit on a face . but the whole bed gets very wet ."

oh i can Do it my self just ave to fingers myself n i gush love doing it in peoples faces

By *loud_dancerMan  over a year ago

Paisley/ Aberdeen/ Edinburgh

Every woman can squirt...just need to know where their button is...

I done this with a couple recently, she gushed so much juice I though I was being waterboarded! however it was one of the horniest experiences I have had - would love to do it again x

"Every woman can squirt...just need to know where their button is..."

that's the thing .we have met other swingers .told them that I may squirt. then. when thet do not make it happen thet feel let down .so sitting on face and playing with my pussy makes me gush .its a result all round

By *otwifeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

When you in the throws of gushing you dont want to be worrying about the laundry , so it's best to put a plastic sheet on and cover that with a normal one . That way you can enjoy the moment without soaking the mattress ...LOL

"One of the hottest experiences I've had was when I was playing with a regular lady friend of mine . We had been going at it for quite a while . She was on the sofa legs splayed apart and I was on my knees on the floor fucking her in the ass , when she started to squirt . It started spraying all over my chest , running down my tummy to my cock which added to the lubrication and allowed me to go even harder . The cum just kept on coming she even managed to direct some onto my face and into my mouth ......mmmmm . anyone who has tasted that know how good it is . I couldn't hold my myself back , it was so horny , and I pulled the condom off and returned the favour . We lay in eachothers arms exhausted , soakng wet , and the smell of cum squirt mixed with semen was wonderful . "

HOT

"Every woman can squirt...just need to know where their button is..."

True.. Although I have never experienced it myself

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Haha love a squirted last two gems I was with did so

First lady told me as we got to the bed room if I didn't make her squirt she tell all her friends I was useless in the sack as we had being giving each other loads of flack in the chat room which had led to the gauntlet being thrown down within five mins I had her wow amazing wasn't expecting it and lapped it all up so sweet

second lass never said a word again as I was down on her she started this made me hungry for more at one stage she squirted so hard it flew past my head and landed on my back and legs

Water boarding my ass surf board required

Think I have discovered a new skill with the right ladies

But from what I know a woman has to teach herself the tecnic so ladies google it its amazing

"Squirting

been doing it for a couple of years now .but now in training to do it myself as I sit on a face . but the whole bed gets very wet .

oh i can Do it my self just ave to fingers myself n i gush love doing it in peoples faces "

me 2

» Add a new message to this topic