FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > holiday fuck

holiday fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bony1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

aberdare

this happened a few years ago i was in hiliday with 2 of my friends we were out partying when we bumbed into 2 guys that were staying in our hotel we were all getting really d*unk and the talking got around to having 3somes one of the guys asked if i had ever had one i said no he said would you like one i said yes so me him and his friend got in a taxi to go back to the hotel on the way they were getting me really turned on in the back of the taxi one had there fingers rubbing my clit while the other one was sucking my nipples i could see the taxi driver watching in his mirror and this got me even wetter we got to the hotel and got to the room first thing they done was strip me off lay me on the bed while one got between my legs and started to finger me first 1 then 2 then 4 fingers fuck i was so wet and horny the other guy got his cock out and i sucked him till he cum im my mouth then the guy that was between my legs got his cock out and rammed it right up my soaking wet pussy god it felt so fucking good he then took his cock out and shot his cum all over my tits then the guy that was in my mouth got between my legs and started nibbling on my clit before long i could feel myself building up to cum all the time i was sucking the other guys cock god i was so horny the 2 guys then wanked again and cum all over my tits and face.needless to say ive never had a holiday like it since.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice x

there , their and they're come to mind !

"there , their and they're come to mind ! "

As does a . or ,

By *bony1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

aberdare

if you dont like my spelling dont read it.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Fuck the spelling, great story, takes me back to my youth and holidays.

Wolves

Back when I was 19 I went on holiday with my then girlfriend, also 19 and we'd already talked about our sexual fantasies, About her being with more than one man at a time and me watching.

We were on holiday in mainland Spain nd we both agreed if the opportunity came up we give it a try. We been out drinking one afternoon came back got changed and Liz went out before I was ready, down to the bar. When I got down to the bar she was sitting there with two guys probably about 25/ 26 years old talking to her, chatting her up maybe. I didn't go over went to the bar got a drink sat down and just watched she saw me watching just smiled & made no gesture that she knew me. She had several drinks in a very short space of time was laughing loudly getting quite tipsy making it quite clear what she was up for. She left with the two men I sat there about 10 minutes drinking up and then followed them back up to the room. When I got there I could hear noises, knew what they were up too, i knocked on the door said Liz, as Iand open the door. All three of them were naked on the bed the two guys look round and asked who the fuckI was, I told them I was liz's sisters boyfriend and I was just checking on her to make sure she was okay. I had now walked into the room closing the door behind me and was walking towards them, the 2 guys looked a little unsure of me not exactly what I was going to say or do. I said don't worry I slept with her before I know how much she loves cock even though I'm seeing her sister. She took this is a perfect Cue, look straight at me and said well are you going to fuck me as well then. I just said yes and the 2 guys watched me as I striped out of my clothes. By the time I was naked she had one of them in her mouth with the other sucking on her small but pert tits while he fingered her, it was the most horny thing I'd ever seen at that point of my life and I don't know how I didn't just shoot my load right there.over the next hour I watched as she sucked & fucked both of them with me taking my turn as well.

After that had left we talked about what had happened and how we felt about it and then had one of the best & longest fucks ever with Liz telling me how good it felt to have 3 cocks and me encouraging her to do so.

A great holiday memory and one of things that got me swinging.

Good girl u had there mate

Wolves

All from a long time ago, but that sort of memory never fades.

» Add a new message to this topic