FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Call the plumber!

Call the plumber!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

7 am Monday morning I get called out to a leak, I arrive at the apartment knock at the door, a woman answers in her late 40's in dressing gown looking rather stressed, "I'm here to fix a leak" "thank god" she replies and shows me the source of the problem, I immediately get down to work, lie on my back head under the sink, the woman offers me a brew, "coffee please" she then leans over me to get the coffee, legs either side of my waist, I can help but have a cheeky look up her dressing gown, no underware! Shaven pussy right on show, my eyes bulge and I nervously gulp but cant take my eyes off her,

Brew made, I sip whilst trying to engage small talk, my eyes are drawn to her cleavage I didn't try and disguise the fact I was staring, she gives a cheeky smile and says, "think I better get some clothes on" I cheekily giggle, she dissapears to the bedroom across the way to get changed, the door left slightly open a couple of inches, I wait a minute or so before plucking up courage to take a sneaky peak, I gaze through the gap to see her slowly take off her robe revealing her naked torso, I'm instantly aroused and can't take my eyes off her, she walks over to a chest of drawers bending over she puts on a pair of black lace frenchies that perfectly compliment her curves, pulls out a matching bra, pauses and begins to caress her breasts tweaking her nipples as she reaches the tips, by this time my cock is throbbing I have butterflies and thoughts are racing through my head, I head off back under the sink head is a mess with filthy thoughts over what I've just seen! The lady appears shortly after oblivious to my perving, and asks how the job is going, we chat some more as I work, what should have been half hours work has turned into an hour, I invite her over to show her the problem crouching down I get a perfect view of her cleavage this time getting caught! I instantly blush, she places a hand on my thigh to get a closer look at the job giving it a long squeeze we both freeze and gaze into each others eyes for what seems an eternity both wanting to know what the other is thinking! The sexual tension between us is overwhelming, I help her to her feet our eyes meet again and she cheekily bites her bottom lip, at this point we both knew we wanted each other! But were too scared to make the first move, I attempt to get back to work but I'm soon stopped by her hand on my shoulder, I stand up this time grabbing both her hands our fingers melt together and our breathing turns heavy I move in towards her lush pert lips and we kiss passionately, our tongues interlock frantically her hand grasps my backside and she pulls me in close, we then slowly move towards the kitchen wall I lift her hand above her head and concentrate my kisses on her neck she gives off a loud moan and I feel her body shudder, she takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom, I lay her on the bed never loosing contact with her lips, my hand then begins to work it's way down her body as I remove her leggings quickly followed by her frenchies, i kiss her ankles slowly moving my way up her legs I pay particular attention to her inner thigh moving towards her pussy then back to the thight her legs shudder as I trail my Tongue up her thigh and then onto her shaven now wet pussy, starting at the base I work my way up inserting my Tongue inside her tasting her sweet juice I work her clit with my finger before inserting them my Tongue teases her clit as she let's out a huge moan followed by a shudder I feel her pussy pulsing with a scream she gushes as she climaxes....... Hope you liked reading this folks, could be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust OralMan  over a year ago

Mattishall

Oh definitely needs a continuation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please.

Am a plumber and this has never happened to me

"Am a plumber and this has never happened to me "
nor me nu2 and I have been doing if for 30 years lol .... Them again I am a munter lol

» Add a new message to this topic