FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy

My fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is mostly fantasy, although elements of it are real.

I hope you enjoy!!!!?

Apologies for any spelling mistakes etc, can't be bothered to proof read it all!!!

I've already know you for a while, we have been chatting and spoken on the phone and seen pics of each other... we both know that we shouldn't be going down this path, but the chemistry is too strong and even though we haven't met yet, I know that we both can sense it is going to be good!!

The evening of the meet I take my time getting ready, Slow warm shower, hair and make up..now for the tricky part sexy underwear or my Bridget Jones that keep my tummy in, but if things get heated are not very sexy to take off or look at!!!!

I opt for the sexy, I intend to keep him occupied

enough for him to be worried about my wobbly bits!!

I arrive at the hotel bar, i get there slightly early as I don't want to be rushing and get too hot and flustered...just yet anyway. I get myself a large glass of wine and find a quiet booth to sit and wait.

Five minutes pass and it's nearly time, my heart is ounding and my mouth is dry so I take another sip of wine (Ok maybe a gulp) ... then i see you walk in and look around the room.

I take a big breath in before you see me..your head turns and sees me, i smile as you walk towards me, I get up and we greet each other with a kiss on the cheek, You place a hand on my waist as you do and I nearly faint my heart is pounding so much, you smell devine and look even better. Your wearing a suit because you've just come from work meeting, but the top buttons are undone now and the tie is off.

You tell me I look gorgoeus and ask if I would like another drink which I accept. You walk off to the bar so I can catch my breath and admire you, a slight tinge of guilt ebs in, but I quickly dismiss is it, as I look at your arse through your trousers...

You stride back and sit next to me, and we start to chat away, i am still really nervous but the nervousness is easing. I look in your eyes as your talking and take in everything you say and do, every now and again I 'accidentally' skim my hand over your thigh as we talk. I look at your lips and imagine what they will feel like on mine.

The time passes and after another drink he asks if I want to join him upstairs so we can be more relaxed..I can feel the tension building and my stomach is doing flips again as he takes my hand as we walk towards the elevator, my mind is doing overtime thinking what I want to do to him!! He is so fucking sexy!!!!

The lift doors open and close.. I stand for a second wondering if I dare, or should I?? Is it right for a woman to make the first move, but i've waited so long so with that I turn and Start to kiss him hard as I push his body against the side of the lift, our tongues slide in and out of each others mouths, my hands are running up his chest and up his neck and into his hair as I pull him into me closer and deeper, his hands are clutching at my back and moving down to my bum cheeks which he grabs and pulls me in so we are grinding against each other..I can feel his cock getting harder through his trousers as we continue to kiss...Fuck this feels good and he smells so good, I can feel myself getting wet..

With that the lift arrives at our floor and he takes me hand strides down the corridor, I am getting nervous again, but so excited and turned on, I want this man!!

We reach the door and he fumbles for the key card and opens the door, I step in and as he walks through and closes the door I am back against him slamming him up against the door as it shuts.

This time we are not in public anymore and i start to pull at his shirt and try to undo his buttons as we kiss (Which I am useless at!!) His tongue slides sooo deep into my mouth and I am breathes from hardly breathing, he grabs at my top and undoes my shirt and slips it off and then kisses my chest and undoes my bra, before gasping my large breasts and sucking my nipples it feel so good as he sucks and I can feel myself getting wetter. I gasp and groan and start to kiss his neck and make my way down his chest, licking and kissing his nipples as I make my way down.

He is stood against the door, shirt undone, but trousers still fastened, I can see his cock bulging through and as I reach my knees kissing every inch of him as I go. My hand undoes the catch and his trousers fall to his knees, His cock is bulging through his tight fitting underwear and without waiting I pull them down slightly to expose his cock.

I am knelt in front of it and I can already see pre-cum, i lick the tip with my tongue and then proceed to lick the shaft, not allowing him to fully enter my mouth. He groans and grabs my hair and pulls my head, I open my mouth and hover with it open and flick his cock with my tongue and then without any hint I take him deep in mouth as deep as I possibly can, until I gag..this takes you by surprise and makes you groan loudly as I start to fuck your cock with my mouth, , my hands move their way around to your perfectly formed arse and I grab them, my nails diggin in as I try and force you deeper into my mouth...

We still havent moved from the hotel room door, where i am knelt in front of you sucking and licking your cock.. You taste delicious. You hold my head still and take your cock out of my mouth and hold it in front of me...You tell me to stop being greedy, I tell you I want your cock, but you pull my hair and make me wait before ramming yourself back into my mouth, fucking me hard, making me gag and my eyes water...

When you have had enough I get up and we start making our way over to the bed, continuing to kiss and pull each others clothes off, you feel down to my crotch and can feel the wetness seeping through.. then you slide you fingers under my knickers, i gasp and moan as you start to explore me, you run your fingers along the length of my pussy and slowly work your way to my clit and begin to rub it slowly round and round, it feels exquisite and then you move your fingers away and with no warning thrust your fingers inside of my now soaking wet cunt!!

You tell me how slutty I am for being so wet as you begin to finger fuck me, I spread me legs wider so you can go as deep as you want and tell you that for tonight I will do whatever he wants.

He begins to fuck me harder with his fingers and I can feel myself getting so close, but then he pushes me back onto the bed..we are now naked and I lie back as he kneels in front of me and spreads my legs wide, he sucks my nipples and gets them hard and throbbing and then he moves down and as before I know it he has his tongue on my clit and is licking my it, and then is licking me all the way from the front to the entrance of my cunt..he probes his tongue inside of me and I moan in pleasure as he begins to suck and lick my clit (not too hard) and pussy.. he circles his tongue around and around my clit and I can feel my muscles clench as he makes me cum hard...I really do moan out as I cum, I am so wanton and I need to feel his cock in my mouth again that i get him to come and sit on my face and thrust his cock into my mouth, i take it as deep as I can and as fast, pre cum dripping out the end.. he holds my head and fucks my mouth...it feels so good, i know he is getting close to shooting a load as his cock is throbbing and bulging, he changes angles and continues to fuck my mouth but then starts to finger fuck me again, hard and deep, he angles his fingers inside of me, fuck it feels good as he is pounding me with his fingers... I am moaning so loud, or trying to as he fucks my mouth...I am on the edge and i know he is he furiously fucks me and then is start to gush and cum... he pulls out of my mouth, but I leave it wide open and I hold my tits in place and he kneels over me as with that starts to spurt hot cum all over my mouth, over my face and even down onto my tits....it feels so hot and is so fucking sexy, he makes me lick the last drops off the end of his cock...I swallow what went in my mouth, he collapses next to me and we lay in silence for a few moments breathing heavy.

I tell him how fucking sexy that was, and we both laugh, I havent done with you yet he tells me, but first lets have a shower and another drink........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow!!!... Hot fantasy. Definately want more of this...xxx

U really are so fucking hot cant wait xx

More please!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you like so far... Will continue next time I'm alone!!!

» Add a new message to this topic