FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Going away present

Going away present

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been working with Bob for 5 years or more and we had become very good friends. I had met his wife Jean at birthdays and a few social outings, but never thought of her sexually, just a friends wife. Bob was 49, reasonably fit, and always up for a laugh. Jean was 45, quiet with a good figure, and long legs.

My marriage had just ended in world war 3 and I was completely lost, then Bob phones me to say that they were moving to Cyprus, it seemed every one was walking out on me. He invited me to a going away dinner at his place.

I turned up on the arranged night with a couple of bottles of wine, after a great meal well lubricated with wine,we sat round the table drinking brandy and talking and maybe because of the drink the conversation turned to sex and it amazed me that quiet little Jean was really coming out of her shell, some of her tales were making my cock twitch. But after about 60 minutes Jean got up and said she had better do the washing up and asked Bob to make the coffee so I sat on the sofa whilst they went into the kitchen, five minutes later Bob came in with the coffee and brandy bottle and sat next to me.

We carried on drinking and chatting for about 30 minutes when the door opened and there stood Jean, I almost choked, there she stood in a red silky bra hardly containing her delightful tits, a pair of red silk French knickers, suspender belt, black sheer stockings and red high heel shoes. She said nothing and sat opposite us in an armchair. She then opened her legs and gently rubbed her cunt through her silky knickers. My cock was ready to burst so when she said that we would be better off with less clothes on like lightening I was down to my boxers, Bob was not far behind me. Jean then pulled her knickers to the side and really started to work her pussy I could see that it was already very wet, my hand wandered to my cock but before I could give it the massage it needed Jean stopped and told me to leave my cock alone, take my boxers off and lay on the floor on my back, to which I obeyed.

Lying on my back Jean then stood astride over my head and rubbed her pussy again telling me to leave my cock alone, she then slipped her panties off and stood astride my head and worked her fingers in and out of her pussy until her juices began to give me a wonderful sweet tasting shower, she then sank to her knees, facing my feet, and pushing her sopping pussy over my mouth and nose I licked,nibbled and drank that wonderful pussy for what it seemed like hours then a wet mouth engulfed my straining cock, it did not occur to me immediately that it could not have been Jeans mouth until she stood and there was Bob sucking my cock with great vigour, quite a shock but I was enjoying so why not, then Jean said that I was being unfair to Bob and I should suck him, well in for a penny in for a pound, and I got into 69 position and for the first time licked a cock then took it deep into my mouth, it was great, Jean knelt and licked first Bob's balls then mine ,Bob,s cock started to twitch and I took his load of cum into my mouth, Jeans mouth took over from Bob's cock and drank Bob's cum from me, this was to much and I spurted into Bob's mouth,Jean immediately released my mouth and kissed Bob, and retuned to kiss me and I found myself with a mouthful of my own cum which I drank down with no hesitation, after we had got our breath back we all lay together kissing licking and sucking until we all stated to nod off and we went to bed. What a going away party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic