FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our BDSM text story

Our BDSM text story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from our last story I thought I'd share a little text fantasy Pepper and I had recently when apart from each other.. our sexual relationship is mainly based on a sub/dom relationship based around pain, teasing and humiliation. .

We arrive at the hotel at 3 so we can enjoy a nice bath together and massage and plenty of dirty sex before our night out, nothing too extreme just enough to have you wanting more later...  

We are out with a couple of your mates and I have arranged for some of my mates to join us in the bar later.

They are drinking and dont really notice me whisper into your ear how much of a dirty slut you look tonight and how I will punish you for being so filthy.... with that I order you to go to the loo and take off your damp nickers and give them to me.  When you return you slyly hand them to me and I stuff them in my pocket... I then pop to the loo myself and when I return you know the look.... its pure ethan.......  

We head back to the hotel, I have purposely ignored you the whole taxi ride home even though you've made it obvious you wanted to give the driver a show...   As we step out I order you to show the taxi driver your tits, he just gives me a wink and says cheers for that....  

Once inside the room I grab you by the neck and pinning you against the wall forcefully fill your mouth with my tongue...   I reach into my pocket and get the wrist and ankle cuffs out and tightly place them on...   Then your dog collar...   I then get a length of chain and fix it to your collar and to a bracket on the wall. The chain is about 6 feet long and heavy and cold againt your skin..  

I leave the room....   I am in the toilet for quite some time..   When I finally come out you gasp as you realise I am wearing your underwear and a mix of emotions run over you....   Slightly annoyed that I might have stretched your favourite knickers,  massively turned on and nervous about what is to follow.....  

As I pull them down my cock springs up, the lacy feel of them and having been wearing them all night has made me very hard in them...   When I push them into your mouth a mixture or smells and tastes hit your senses, you can taste your own pussy juice but then something else...   Thats when you realise I have cum into them earlier that night.....

I raise your arms into a crucifix position using lengths of rope and bounded by your wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs you are helpless to my wants...   I start by placing a blindfold onto you...   And incredibly lightly I carress your skin with the tip of the very sharp knife, light scratches only,  no permanent blood or damage and the light scratching  sensation makes your breathing deeper...   I then leave you standing there, you can hear me rustling away in my bag unsure of what is coming next.....  

The first indication of what is coming is in the sound of the match being lit....   You then gasp as the first drips of hot wax land on your nipple.. You yelp with pain and pleasure but the sound is riffled through the knickers..   I then go back to the bag and while dripping some hot wax onto your shoulders neck and breasts the sensation is heightened by the immediate opposite feeling as I rub an ice cube onto where the wax has just fallen....   I do this is in a random order all over your body,  you dont know where I will do next and that makes it even more exciting.... i get my camera and take plenty of pictures of you standing there, helpless and naked apart from the splashings of wax. Once the ice cube has melted in pick off the wax off your body. ...  

I then return to my bag of tricks and you hear me place a number of items on the floor...   I remove your gag..   Your mouth flexes as you feel relief..   I deeply force my tongue into your mouth..   You feel me pushing something onto your pussy, its a powerful bullet dildo and I place it on your clit then tape it to your stomach so it cant move from being on your clit. I turn it off for now though....   I then return to my items and get my latest toy, a long black leather paddle....   This hurts far more than the whips I also have a gently to start with start to slap your buttocks and breasts..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

More please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic