FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Life is a journey

Life is a journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Life can be a journey, but for a submissive that journey can sometimes seem to be out of her hands. When that submissive finds themselves abandoned, the road ahead can seem very scary indeed.. However, you never know what is around the next corner... Or who will be there.. So whether submissive, dominant, or just plain naughty... remember that the path you take in life is best shared with those that make you smile..

A journey to the next level.. Submission is something that is funny sometimes, for some it shows to all, in others ( like myself) it shows itself only to those that some inner sense seems to deem worthy.. WHen that happens.. well.. Let me tell you about when that happens.

Sometimes submission like Love can hit you when you least expect it and that is certainly the case in this tale... A little submissive that had found herself twice abandoned had pretty much decided that she would just from now on pass on her experiences and knowledge gained to others... She had lost faith in all that she had once held so dear... Although longing to find someone that she could trust. Her time was now spent mentoring others and learning about new things while she did.

3 dominants she took on advising, two very naturally dominant but unsure and lacking direction, and while yes she believed that dominance was something that you either had or you didnt, she knew that it was not as simple as that... Her submissives that she trained had grown in confidence and this new direction gave her a chance to at least experience some things that she wanted to...

Over time though with one of the dominants things changed just a little... she wasnt sure why, what or how.... but well.. one day, there was a incident that left her heart racing beyond what it should be, her body tingling all over, and her desires to be at his feet so overwhelming it was all she could do not to sit at his feet there and then... but while normally seen as a confident alpha female...she could not show this... scared..... she tried to bury it.... but each time he looked at her... ( she knew they wanted each other) there was this sensation that ran through her... every touch, every look.... like electric to her senses... She was submitting.... she was scared...

It was not like they had not played together before... but sexually is very different when there is a power exchange involved, the intensity is that much greater... the need and desires seem intensified, and for her it makes a big big difference.. They had played, and introduced a few aspects of sub/dom into the play, but she was not a play sub, and she knew that the feelings she had was the real deal... submission, somehow, she had given her trust.... for any submissive that is a big thing.. for one that has been broken and hurt by previous dominants in a big way, that is a massive thing...

However, the journey was beginning, and she had to go with it.

as she got to the club, she felt her anticipation, her tummy doing jumps, her pussy wet at the mere thought of the touches that she was promised this night, longing to know if she would really feel that special feeling that only submitting can give her, sex that actually leaves her satisfied... nerves too... would he like her in that way..( silly really seeing as they had by now had a few moments together at various places... waiting... Eyes meeting and a shy glance away from her, not really shyness... just respect, wanting to look up at him from her knees..needing to feel his touch...

Flirting touches for what seems a lifetime, till finally she is led by the hand upstairs... stripped off... laid down.... and suddenly it seems like no one else is in the room.. just his hands on her, stroking to what the rest of the world must look like gently and without intent.... but the thumbs slipping around to the throat, the fingers running up and just pulling at the base of her spine... the heat in her growing, her need growing, feeling her skin alive, every sense heightened as the touches get more and more deep. murmurs of pleasure escaping her mouth, head spinning, pussy wet, body needing.... Wanting to beg for more, but knowing its not your call... waiting to be told.... the fire of pure desire and passion burning deeper and deeper.... the cries getting louder as he gets more into it... the tugs on the hair becoming more open.... pulled up to enjoy a kiss... one that sends a shiver or pure pleasure through her.... Needing him, wanting him, then finally getting to feel his cock, realising his need is as great as hers.... but still just stroking her... hands slipping more often around her throat, a little pressure, his cock throbbing in her hand as she made little gasps..... till finally, his hand in her hair.... and led by the hand to somewhere private..

Walking to that room seemed to take forever, her body shaking, knowing that if he took her there and then she would give her submission to him fully..... openly, and with no constraints... not able to help herself.... Once in the room, his kisses fiercely on her.... his need now showing... totally in his control... his hands on her, taking her gift.. enjoying it... and getting the side to her she shows so few... open and vulnerable but pure....This night would mark the first step in an ever growing direction... both making their intentions in that sense clear... and both shocked at the intensity...

As there times together increased, so did the levels they played too.. always moving on and on.... his confidence in his own place growing, her confidence in being able to please him growing.... but the most amazing thing was when they escaped for some fun.. it wasnt planned... in fact it nearly didnt happen at all...

She knew she was in trouble too as she had been a bit of a brat earlier on that day.... earned herself 12 spanks with an implement of her choice... No one had really spanked her for a while... she knew that he wasnt experienced in it... but by the time they got to a room.... the lust, passion needs of each other grew to a level that they could not ignore, kisses hungry and needy.. full of wanton passion and desire.... a need to possess the other for that moment.. no one else mattered in that time...

As he bent her over and she felt the heat and hardness of his cock, she wanted it... but she was to be punished first.... teased.... wanting him so much... begging.... looking at all the spanking items around the room... She knew she could pick.. but felt bad that she had to pick...

Finding herself laid down... legs spread.... and suddenly his hard cock buried in her was not something she had expected but mmmmmmm she needed it, wanted it... felt her body just give in totally... wetness running down her bum to her back... so hot.. so wanting... Time seemed to be stopped... everything happening in an instant, yet slow... lingering.... his hands on her, tongue, working her.. she barely knew where she was... the orgasms coming over and over.... every hole used for his pleasure... his pleasure taking her higher still.... .. The punishment mixed in.... no longer caring... her need to please him the driving force.... needing to feel his power over her completely.. the connection electric and like nothing she had actually felt before.. not even with her previous Dominant....

Then...... well... journeys dont always end when the moment stops.. And she is sure that she is in for one hell of a ride.. although in their short time of taking this journey together, they have experienced so much... Outdoor fun, parties, clubs, pushing each other on and on...

d/s isnt always about the sex.. but for her, sex was an important part of her submission, giving her Dominant pleasure was something she had to do.. but it is about pushing boundaries... and pushing limits, and that is why the journey can be so heated.. so intense.. Her dominant decided to take her out and show her off.... but although well trained, each dominant wants a sub to match his own desires and needs.... Heels required, even though a broken ankle has nearly ensued on more than one occasion... coming away from her tried and tested places..... However, the difference mostly for her in this... is that her little side is not pandered too.... in fact if she is bratty... she feels her dominants wrath... with great highs comes great lows too... and letting a dominant down is not something I am sure Any sub plans to do...

Life is a journey... remember to enjoy it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

wow very well written got me horny now to x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is what real submission is like. Much better than anything that bloody book says.

"This is what real submission is like. Much better than anything that bloody book says. "

that is my short version as had to write it on my phone. I often wonder if I should edit my old slave journal and publish it. Lol

"This is what real submission is like. Much better than anything that bloody book says.

that is my short version as had to write it on my phone. I often wonder if I should edit my old slave journal and publish it. Lol"

haha you so should!! I wonder how many Cali slaves would appear on here. Lol

"

haha you so should!! I wonder how many Cali slaves would appear on here. Lol"

lol god no. There is only room for one of me.

I'd use different names.

"

haha you so should!! I wonder how many Cali slaves would appear on here. Lol

lol god no. There is only room for one of me.

I'd use different names. "

haha don't use my real name lol

» Add a new message to this topic