FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A quick outdoor fantasy story

A quick outdoor fantasy story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We walk quickly down the side road and duck down an alley. Another right turn and no-one can see us, we're alone with seven million people close by.   We kiss, tongues entwining as I back you onto the wall. It's lunchtime and we both need this, but time is short. My hands encircle your waist and then slide down to cup your arse.   I start to kiss your neck and you groan. My hands slide lower to yourlegs and then up, under the skirt, lifting and bunching it as they go. I feel the soft satin of your knickers and my cock begins to stiffen. I hook my thumbs in the waistband and pull them down. They stickslightly at the wetness of your pussy.   Your hands hungrily undo my belt and trousers and quickly my dick is in your hand. You wank me urgently, your breath quickening as I still kiss your neck. You start to groan with pleasure and I'm momentarily startled until I realise what's happening. You're holding my cockagainst your clit, masturbating us both at the same time!   I can't hold on for much longer and neither can you. You bury yourhead in my shoulder as you begin to orgasm, your muffled cries barely audible. It's too much for me and four jets of spunk shoot from my cock, coating your clit and pussy.   We recover quickly, you pull up your knickers, feeling my cum soaking into them and knowing that they'll be damp for the rest of the day. You leave the alley first, leaving me to marvel at your sexiness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice if it is my wife you had there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic