FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ever overhear sex?

ever overhear sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arahgee OP   Man  over a year ago

CAVAN

anybody ever overhear somebody having sex? tell me about it...!

claire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

me and an ex once stayed in a caravan with another couple in devon. after a night of drinking we headed back and both couples made their way to the cramped but cosy rooms. me and the ex started to get frisky kissing and groping when we suddenly felt the caravan shaking! we stopped for a second and giggled when we heard a small wimper oh oh yess from leanne! this instantlyturned from funny to horny. we carried on kissing and caressing all the time we coukd feel a small vibration of what we can only assune was martin drilling leanne.

i moved my hand down to sarahs pussy to find it dripping!!!

i quickly made my way down to taste the wetness only to have sarah hold my head abd push my head down. the shaking of the caravan and sarah and leannes moans and groans was a very horby experienced.

afyer a few minutes sarah was groaning as she was greedily stuffing my coxk in her mouth. i leant against the wall to hear martin say 'where can i cum' and leannes brilliant response was just face or tits! this sent me over i pushed sarah to her back abd said....time to rock the boat. i slipped in her as she let out a gasp i pounded away as hard as fast and for as long as i could sarah trying to stifle her moans but both knew that martin and leanne would be doing the same as we were earlier listening gigglibg and getting turned on! i held sarahs hips as i shot 4-5 big spurts into her and fell agaibst the wall to watch it dribble out.

a few mins later i bumped into martin as i went to the toilet we both just gave a wink both satisfied with our performance!!

caravaning has never been as fun since then lol

When I was at Uni the couple next door would be at it all the time, funny enough it only lasted for 5 mins. One weekend when he was away I bumped into her at a social and I asked her if she could tone it down abit. She smiled and I took her back to mine where the session lasted an hour, totally different from the 5 mins she was used to.

One NYE I let a mate take this girl back to my place. Unfortunately I was so pissed that i decided to walk back as well, not realising what a gooseberry i was playing.

I went to my bed and led down while the two downstairs got a drink and started getting it on. Before I knew it i could hear heavy breathing and her calling his name. It didnt last that long but to be fair as he was cumming in her I was wanking myself off and shooting my own load while listening.

Every weekend I used to stay at my mates house, he and his gal in his room and me in the spare room, the Walls were paper thin and everything could he heard, she'd be moaning and giving it the "yesss" "ohhhhh" turned me on soo much I was rock hard in minutes having a good wank every session they had, it was ace! Love hearing people at it!

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

I think that sounds of sex can be just as much of a turn on as the visual aspect.

I used to go out with my best mates brother and she moved in with her boyfriend who was a lot older than her. Her brother who I was seeing ended up staying with her and seemed really pissed off coz he could hear her boyfriend pound his sisters pussy.

At the time me and the guy would always be fucking but I noticed that he was quiet distressed by this and it impacted on our sex life. One nighti decided to stay over and his sister my best mate was getting absolutely hammered and to me she sound like she loved it. I could hear her bloke say let your river flow on my cock while he was pounding her mercilessly I found it all amusing hear my mate get her brains fucked out hardcore buy my bf at the time was about to kill the guy.

I'm horny and I suggest out doing them I said pound my pussy hard your so much younger than him show him how it's done. I couldnt walk straight as he really put all his built up tension into fucking me that night. In the morning as I'm hobling to the bathroom meeting my mate and her bf in the hallway with a big smile that will always be in my memory bank lol

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I stay in a lot of hotels and hear people having sex quite a lot.

My best memory was a young couple, around late 20's, in the next room to me. I'd seen them in the bar at the hotel and they'd been drinking & were laughing loudly and flirting with each other, she was flashing at her fella and he must of know I was also catching a view of her knickers as he came and sat at the table next to me, he apologised for her being so loud & I told him I had no problem with "noisey" ladies. He just smiled at me and they carried on playing around, giving me a nice view of him touching her up. I had one more drink and then left the bar which was now empty, taking my glass back to the bar. As I headed for the lift I could her them behind me, at the lift I held the door for them and she fell into it, with him again apologising for her and laughing at her. I pressed for the top floor and she said us too. As we traveled up to the top floor she was now dancing, lifting her skirt and showing her knickers to me and smiling, I smiled politely back and her fella said don't worry - she likes flashing, usually she doesn't have knickers on and grabbed her boobs from behind.

As the lift stopped I let them out and followed them down the corridor and she said "are you coming with us" and both of them were laughing. I said no just going to my room, she again lifted her skirt and flashed her arse at me. As I reached my room - the last but 1 and they went to the room next to me at the end I said to them " I hope you're not going to be too loud or I'll have to be knocking on the door asking you to keep it down". We all laughted and went into our rooms, I got undressed and into bed, within moments I could hear them, she was being quite loud, telling him to get his cock out as she was going to give him the best blow job he'd ever had and was talking very dirty to him. This was now making my cock very hard and I was starting to slowly wank. She was talking very loudly now and I could hear her giving him a blow job and he was moaning - this just made my cock harder and I gripped it harder and started wanking faster.

She told him to suck on her tits and finger her hard - I'm sure she was doing this for my benefit and i was really enjoying this, she was being graphic and loud and I was now wanking quite hard. Then they started to fuck and again she was being loud and I heard her say what if the guy next door comes and tells us off and her fella laughterd and told her "he said he'd knock the door - so I've left it open for him" .

I couldn't believe what I'd heard, my heart was now pumping faster than my hand on my cock. Had I heard right. Should I do something?

I just listened at the wall, still wanking as they carried on fucking - loudly. She was now making a lot of noise and talking very dirty. Again I heard her say about the guy next door telling them off and the guy saying that he wouldn't have to knock as the door was open. I now took this as my cue to go to their door. I pulled my pants over my rock hard and dribbling cock, wedged my door open, checked the corridor and slowly walked to their door. I could still hear them fucking and could now see the door was slightly open, my heart was in my mouth, standing in a hotel corridor in my pants, cock hard and listening to a couple fucking. Should I open the door? I wasn't sure.... All the signs downstairs & in the lift were right, I'd now heard them say twice about me going round and the door was open. I put my hand on the door , shaking with both anticipation and fear and slowly pushed it open.

All the lights were on in the bedroom and I could now hear them going at it. The door made a noise and I stopped, they didn't - I carried on to push it open, I was now in the bedroom and I closed the door very quietly and took 2 small steps further into the room. I could now see them, they were both naked, she was sat astride him with her back to me and riding his cock. I took another step into the room and now could see his face and he was looking straight at me, he just smiled and put his hands on her back and pulled her towards him allowing we a great view of his cock going in & out of her. I just stated rubbing my cock, then put my hand inside my pants and pulled my cock out and started wanking. After a moment she stopped riding him, slowly turned her head so she could see me and just watched me with my cock in my hand and gave me a little smile. She got off his cock, moved up his body and started to suck his cock, taking it in really deep into her mouth, I just stood there watching and wanking. After several minutes she got on all fours, he got behind her and started to fuck her again. She was now making fuck noises again and I could hear his cock slapping into her wet pussy. I didn't last much longer and just shot my load over the floor as she watched me wank, as I watched them fuck.

I then smiled at them mouthed "thank you" and left, closing their door behind me. I got back in my room got straight into bed and continued to listen to them fuck for a while. What a great listen and a view, best unexpected fun in a hotel I've ever had without being involved. They even knocked on the wall and said goodnight.

By *ust OralMan  over a year ago

Mattishall

I love aural as much as oral, it's a real turn on; especially when the female has a good vocabulary and is expressive

By *obupMan  over a year ago

blackburn

On holiday in Spain many years ago, my wife and I took it in turns to sit in with our children.

While one enjoyed the cabaret the other babysat.

During my hour in the room I was sitting quietly on the balcony when the woman from the room next door came out onto her balcony. I was going to say hi but quickly noticed she was naked (frosted glass partition) I knew she hadn't seen me so I kept quiet.

She sat on the chair and started reading her book which must have been a little fruity !! as very soon she was sat with her legs wide apart rubbing her pussy.

I was hard in seconds and eased my cock out to relieve the tension !!

at this point my wife arrived back at the room entering very quietly so as not to wake the children she immediately came out onto the balcony. catching me with my cock out and seeing the next door lady sat wide legged and wanking !!

Fearing for the worse I expected trouble but she said nothing and was so quiet the lady next door didn't miss a stroke.

My wife dropped to her knees took my cock in her mouth and gave me the best BJ I've had.

we heard the lady next door moan a little and go back in her room just before I exploded over my wife's face and by now bare breasts.

It turns out the lady next door had been doing this earlier and my wife had been so turned on she wanted to listen to her as she sucked me.

By *obupMan  over a year ago

blackburn

[Removed by poster at 16/04/13 00:22:56]

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Sound like a perfect hol too me

heard my parents lol...also a mate who stayed with us a few years ago used to bring his gf home,heard them at a good few times...great turn on

By *osxycoupleCouple  over a year ago

stroud

we had just moved into the flat we live now and downstairs a couple moved in a few days later on only there 2nd night we heard them fucking only it was like they were in the next room, she grunted n moaned so loud, and it wasnt every now n then it was all the time, actually heard her gaggin on cock once lol, and when they spilt even heard her having a 3 some she did like to be fucked hehe

"we had just moved into the flat we live now and downstairs a couple moved in a few days later on only there 2nd night we heard them fucking only it was like they were in the next room, she grunted n moaned so loud, and it wasnt every now n then it was all the time, actually heard her gaggin on cock once lol, and when they spilt even heard her having a 3 some she did like to be fucked hehe"

What's your address am gonna go knock at hers ha

I used to share a house with 2 other guys and the one had this really hot girlfriend who was the noisiest fuck I've ever heard.

Every time she stayed over I'd listen to them getting down to it. I could hear her slurping on his cock, and then when he started fucking her she'd be very loudly talking dirty. She loved anal and I've lost count the amount of times I wanked myself silly listening to her begging him for his cum deep in her ass.

Wish I'd been able to join in!

» Add a new message to this topic