FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Call the plumber part 2!

Call the plumber part 2!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She lay there, her legs shaking after the intense orgasm, I move slowly up her body and kiss her passionately for what seemed like an age,

I wanted to fuck her so bad and undid my pants pulled down my boxers revealing my rock hard throbbing cock "I need to be inside you" I whisper in her ear, she places one finger over my lips "shhhh" and proceeds to kiss my neck her hands caress every inch of my chest her lips swiftly follow, at this point Im writhing and panting pre cum leaks from my bell end, I can feel her breasts glide over my cock as she makes her way down,

I close my eyes and relax as she starts to kiss my shaft from the base up and back down, I'm in utter heaven in a sort of pleasure enduced trance! Her soft wet lips surround the tip of my cock inch by inch she takes my length working my bellend with her Tongue, I let out a loud moan, her finger touches my anus with a little pressure followed by a circular motion a sensation I've never felt before but loved! she wanks me slowly knowing I'm close to bursting! Her Tongue then massages my balls before sucking one in her mouth my cock begins to pulse my Arse cheeks clench I'm on the verge! And she stops moves back up bites my lip and says "don't cum, I want it inside me"

She rolls over on her back spreads her legs inviting me inside her,

Much to her enjoyment I massage her clit with my cock, entering her slightly for lube, her legs pull me inside her, and I start to rock slow and deep, she let's out a high pitched scream and my thrusts become harder, I lift her legs over my shoulders and use the bottom of the bed for leverage as I pound her sopping pussy, she writhes and moans the deeper I go! I build up a good rythm her panting gets louder her legs tense her hands push against my chest as i plunge my cock inside her "ooooohhhhhh" I bring her to a gushing climax once again, I pause for a moment leaving my cock pulsing inside her warm wet pussy!

I kiss her feet and ankles as I slowly pound away again I begin to shake my cock throbs and pulses inside her and with two powerful thrusts I fill her with my hot cum, "ohhh my god that feels good" she screams throwing her arms behind her head, I roll over and lie next to her both struggling for breath but both extremely satisfied! I play with her hair as she lies on my chest as we recover from our session, we share a long kiss before we get dressed and I get back to the leak under the sink hehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic