FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday night. ..

Saturday night. ..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just thought I would share our little adventure from Saturday night this week (true story).

I picked up pep around 6 and we headed straight to brighton. We love it there as we both people watch and love the diversity and atmosphere there. After a sharpish drink to settle our nerves we headed to bristol gardens health spa. We were impressed by the staff and general facilities, very clean and welcoming. After relaxing in the hot pool and steam room we decided to venture upstairs. The playrooms were cleaner and classier than we thought. Not many people were playing but we did find two couples playing in one room so we decided to join them.

I lay pep down in between the two couples (one of them massaging each other the other giving her man head) and started to lick her clit, teling her to watch the couple sharing oral. She came to the touch of my tongue very quickly.

We then ventured on until we found another couple in a large room. She was about 28, size 10 at a guess, lovely figure with great boobs, her fella was a stocky black guy around the same age. We started watching them play with each other before they asked us to join them.

Again I lay pep down and started to finger and lick her pussy, mimicking the other couple. It then turned into a "who can make the most noise" contest between the girls as we fucked them both doggy style. Honours shared I reckon!

Truth be told there wasn't much interaction between us but we wish there had been and we chatted for a while after and said we'd meet up again so hopefully we will.

There were three couples we would have liked to play with though. Will definitely head back soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic