FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > gangbang

gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awn33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

lanarkshire

well this is my fantasy i wanna be sat in a park mindin my own readin my book as im approched by two police officers who are well sexy they ask me who i am and my details but im all above board but they arrest me for the sake of it

when down at the station they take me to a room its not normally where u would be took when i get in there its empty but a single bed im told to go over and sit on it and wait so i do scared as im not sure what ive done

then the officers come bk but this time with 3 others makin 5 one comes over and touches my breasts i flinch away and ask him what the fuck is he doin he replies we will be doin u in a min so get used to it as ur gonna be our toy for day

i kinder felt horny at that thought as never been domed before they start to undress me one takin my shaven pussy to his mouth and lickin me so good im nearly comin whike two made me suck their cocks hard as the other two stood watchin playin they took it in turns makin me suck their cocks hard then put me in ontop of a bloke as the other took my anal they was gentle untill i was open for them then they fucked both my holes fast and hard (safe sex )swappin to silence me they would ram their covks in my mouth totally air tight this would go on for while till im so sore then they all cum in my mouth and over my face and breasts then they let me shower then relise me with no further charge but sore and smilin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow I want to one of the policemen lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic