FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The evolution of a Owner/slave relationship part 1

The evolution of a Owner/slave relationship part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a part reality part fantasy tale of the evolution towards a 24/7 owner/slave relationship .

It had been 3 months since my owner Lady Katherine had locked me away in my CB-3000 chastity device. Lady Katherine and myself had started out in a normal boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship before over time developing first into a cuckold relationship and then ultimately a 24/7 D/s situation.

There were many contributing factors into this change in circumstance and in all honesty I should have seen it coming. The first 6 months together went swimmingly or at least so I thought although perhaps deep down I had my suspicions as whether I was satisfying Kath in the bedroom as much as she was satisfying me. These doubts continued to bite away at me after a trip to studland naturist beach in Dorset one weekend. We are both naturists and often enjoy trips to nude beaches and resorts whenever overseas or on a warm day in the uk.

I am 30, 6ft, have a back row rugby players build, am relatively decent looking and am of average endowment, 3inches soft and just over 6inches erect. So to be honest I had never had any hangups about my appearance.

Kath is 34, 5ft 9, blonde, green eyed, has full rose bud lips and toned body with a shapely but firm bottom, 32E bosoms and a cut glass accent that has always turned me on and made me think of all sorts of perverted scenarios!!

After a lovely relaxing day on the beach we packed up and started walking back to the car. On the way we walked past an attractive early 20,s couple, the guy had what can only be described as a full salami hanging from his loins!! It was immense and must have hung 8inches flaccid down his leg with a girth of similar dimensions. Unbelievably Kath looked him straight in the face puffed out her cheeks while exhaling and said wow what a beautiful cock, it reminds me of an ex lover of mine, before saying to his girlfriend how lucky she was. They seemed just as embarrassed as me and nervously laughed while I did the same.

Once we were out of ear shot I angrily asked Kath what she thought she was doing and told her how she had embarrassed me greatly. She looked genuinely sorry and said I don't know what came over me but the sight of his penis attacked my senses from every direction and the envy I felt towards that girl was frightening!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the drive home was very animated with us both getting or should I say mainly Kath things off her chest. After a long silence to begin the journey Kath started talking about what just happened but rather than in an apologetic tone previously displayed she spoke in a matter of fact tone that quite frankly I hadn't heard from her before.

She said, when we first met at that client meeting I'm sure you could tell I was very attracted to you and the more you spoke during the meeting the more impressed I was. As we got to know each other more that attraction grew and by the time we started seeing each other romantically I couldn't wait to feel what I expected to be your assertive and domineering nature in the bedroom. Well we both know I got that one wrong she sniggered. Hun you try your best and I love you for doing so but the moment I pulled your boxers down and exposed that tinky of yours I knew there would be problems down the road!

Kath had never used the term tinky to describe my penis before and I felt completely emasculated and yet weirdly excited at the same time.!?

Kath then went on to tell me about past lovers who in her words were my superior in every department of the bedroom and how she really did miss the feeling of being pumped hard and full by a proper cock not my little tinky!

We both knew things were going to have to change for our relationship to survive. Kath said she loved me massively and couldn't stand the thought of being my life partner but equally she needed her sexual desires to be fulfilled otherwise it would cause resentment in the long term. I told her this upset me greatly but the prospect of losing her was far worse than opening my mind to other ways Kath could sexually satisfy herself. After much soul searching we agreed to give it a real go with the proviso Kath took control of her own destiny sexually and I was to love and support her through this as at the end if the day if I loved her as long as she was happy so was I! It was around this time Kath asked if I had heard the term cuckold or hotwife??

To be continued if people want to hear more............??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes lovely scenario please continue.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you, will do later x

» Add a new message to this topic