FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Door Step Loans Lady 1

Door Step Loans Lady 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This lady was larger than life, we met like the School Dinner Lady, via a chat room this one was for BBW lovers, she was a size 24 and conscious of her size.

This lady lived a decent distance from me so meets would be few and mainly weekends or if she was this way with work then some outdoor fun at a half way point between my place and her place would be possible. She worked for a very well know door step loan company, not a loan shark

We established that any fun would be quality not quantity and so chat continued, via messenger/chatroom/e-mail & text messaging as well as phone calls. Needless to say there was some need to be discreet as she was married. Her sex life had gone to zero the day she had to have a hysterectomy as hubby kind of decided that was it no more sex.

At the time she had started to rebel a bit by having a back tattoo and one on her bum and another on her pubic triangle. She also had her hair cut radical and went for extra ear piercings and a tongue piercing too, nothing too extreme as the job didn't allow it as she was customer facing.

We chatted for a while and she said I'm down your way this Friday can we meet for coffee somewhere?... I booked a half day's leave and met her at a large well known reservoir cafe.

We had coffee and she took some work calls too and had to shorten our meet as life got in the way, but she didn't have to leave for another hour or so.

We decided that we would take a walk and went on the trail around the reservoir. We got about half a mile on the path and sat on a bench, then we kissed and then she said, lets go over there behind the bushes on the shoreline. Off we went and it was sheltered from the path but open to the waterside, she kissed me again tongue in my mouth and wiggled it so that her piercing rubbed in an exciting way. It had the desired effect on me , I was rock hard. After me managing to get my hand down her trousers I found her pussy had dampened her knickers so much that she would be better taking them off before she had a wet patch in her trousers...lol

She took off her trousers and her knickers, Bridgette Jones ones that day although the majority were thongs or other styles. Then I noticed her butterfly tattoo on her bald pussy triangle, she said you like? I said yes and had to look closer to both a bald moist sex plus this nicely penned tattoo. She told me her pussy had had laser hair removal so the hairs were not coming back, needless to say that was fine by me.

She laid back on the grass & I then went down and feasted on her sopping wet musky snatch for what seemed like 5 minutes but was much much longer and she came several times and with my fingers inside she shuddered,wailed and squirted. She then came down from her orgasm and wanted my cock, so we changed positions so I was on my back with my cock proudly upstanding and she lowered her mouth over my cock head and started to lick the tip and suck. When her tongue piercing started to rub and “knock” against my glands and shaft it was something else and needless to say excited me quickly and she tasted pre cum and I heard a mmmmm soon after she mumbled with a mouth full of cock..... cum, cum.

My cock at this stage was engorged, purple and swollen so soon after she said cum, I filled her willing mouth with my load, she dutifully swallowed the lot and then we kissed, her mouth tasting of me, very erotic and sexy.

We got dressed and went back to our cars and headed off to another car park at the reservoir, where we had left her car.

I got into her car and we chatted and kissed some more as I knew she was going to be off home soon, a guy parked up next to us and he got out to watch (this was daytime too) and began to wank, he tapped on the window and asked to join us, she said sorry we are just leaving and I sometimes wonder what would have happened if we really did have time that day.

Then there was another day at Carsington Water near her home..... she told Hubby she was shopping...but she wasn't...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Mmmm more please

Definitely want to hear more

have a male loan guy that comes to my house, pity he wouldnt fuck me, would be good start to the day

» Add a new message to this topic