FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering who has cheated the worse would love to hear some stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few years ago I was in a dull relationship and decided to look aswell where, at first an old flame sucked me off in a pub car park, I went home feeling good and fucked the missus.

I then got transfered to preston and as a door to door sales man I met a lot of women and again enjoyed being sucked.

One day I knocked on a door and a girl answered, she'd clearly been crying and a guy shouts tell him to fuck off, me being me quickly replies you come and tell me dick head, she said sorry and I passed my card and left, hours later I received a call asking me to go round as she was now free to talk, I returned knocked and entered before I could say a word she kissed me pushed me to the chair and sat on me grinding away and kissing.

She slowly moved away and undid my zip the blow job was amazing but I had a fantasic few hours at hers and returned a few times,

I realised my life was better with great sex and I loved my missus but she didn't do it anymore, I returned to liverpool where I met a girl who had just joined the company and we got along and to cut a long story short we had a year long affair, I fucked her in the bed I shared with the missus and anywhere I could, I introduced her to my partner at a works do and then fucked her in the toilets while the missus sat chatting, bareback for most of the year and I would do again

this doesnt really have any place on a swinging site, cheating is not swinging.

Terrible, cheating is not right, does not have anything to do with swinging

Naughty boy for cheating, liked the bareback part though

By *corcherMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Narrow minded preachiness doesn't have any place on a swinging site either, but we get it here all time.

If descrete sex between 2 consenting adults isn't swinging then alot of people, like all the single fems and males shouldn't be on here should they?? This is posted in stories and fantasies, cheating or not, its sexual and naughty, if its not to your taste don't comment???? Just like gay sex isn't mine but i don't feel the need to comment my disapproval at those involved........just my opinion though.

"A few years ago I was in a dull relationship and decided to look aswell where, at first an old flame sucked me off in a pub car park, I went home feeling good and fucked the missus.

I then got transfered to preston and as a door to door sales man I met a lot of women and again enjoyed being sucked.

One day I knocked on a door and a girl answered, she'd clearly been crying and a guy shouts tell him to fuck off, me being me quickly replies you come and tell me dick head, she said sorry and I passed my card and left, hours later I received a call asking me to go round as she was now free to talk, I returned knocked and entered before I could say a word she kissed me pushed me to the chair and sat on me grinding away and kissing.

She slowly moved away and undid my zip the blow job was amazing but I had a fantasic few hours at hers and returned a few times,

I realised my life was better with great sex and I loved my missus but she didn't do it anymore, I returned to liverpool where I met a girl who had just joined the company and we got along and to cut a long story short we had a year long affair, I fucked her in the bed I shared with the missus and anywhere I could, I introduced her to my partner at a works do and then fucked her in the toilets while the missus sat chatting, bareback for most of the year and I would do again"

Good story, and then you woke up!

ill comment what and where i want to thanks, swinging isnt about discreet sex with 2 people, its about openess, honesty, exploring your boundarys and most of all fun, be it 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or any number of people, so where is there a place for cheating?, the answer is there isnt a place for it as swinging and cheating are 2 very different things.

"A few years ago I was in a dull relationship and decided to look aswell where, at first an old flame sucked me off in a pub car park, I went home feeling good and fucked the missus.

I realised my life was better with great sex and I loved my missus but she didn't do it anymore, I returned to liverpool where I met a girl who had just joined the company and we got along and to cut a long story short we had a year long affair, I fucked her in the bed I shared with the missus and anywhere I could, I introduced her to my partner at a works do and then fucked her in the toilets while the missus sat chatting, bareback for most of the year and I would do again

Good story, and then you woke up!"

And then I woke up, listen I aint trying to prove anythink fact is in my former job I came into contact with a lot of females and I had a well paid job I new what there attraction was and I new mine, end of the day I know what I have done and you my freind can only dream, p.s I got caught out and that's why it aint cheating now as I like being single

» Add a new message to this topic