FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first time with a room of strangers.

my first time with a room of strangers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was so nervous when my partner suggested a house meet to play for the first time.

He had spoken with this couple numerous times and I had spoken with the female who sounded lovely and put my nerves at ease.I know she was a dominant woman, and I liked that.

The evening came and it was time to get ready, I was so scared, but I knew with Dan I would be safe, we had agreed not to separate but that I would be the sub and that put my mind at ease.

I had a long hot shower, creaming my body with coconut oil and making myself soft and smooth.

I dried my blonde hair, put on my makeup, slipped into a black lace baby doll and stepped into black stillhetto's .

Dan walked in to the bedroom looking gorgeously handsome, looking at him I wanted him instantly.

''wow'' he breathed and walked towards me, he gently pushed me against the wall and lifted my left leg and began to finger me, it felt so good, but as my pussy began to get wet he pulled out, sucked his finger and said ''let's go''

I pulled a black dress over my baby doll and followed Dan out to our car.We arrived at the house after half an hour, and nervously knocked the door.

Karen answered and invited us in, she was lovely, dressed in heels and a red basque.She kissed Dan slowly and then myself.

''come in'' she said and took us into a large room.There were three men and two women sitting talking.

''everyone meet Dan & Amanda''They stood and welcomed us.

One of the men was Karen's husband Rick, and another couple were their next door neighbours, Susan &Jake the other guy Luke was her second cousin!

Dan sat down and got comfy, Karen and I stood in the centre of the room while she started to caress me in front of them all. 'this is Amanda's first time'' she announced, ''she is here to do as she is told''

I looked at Dan who was smiling broadly.

Karen started to kiss me, I kissed her back, I could feel her tongue probing mine.

She then stopped and unzipped my dress, standing behind me. The dress fell to the floor and I stood in front of these strangers with my baby doll on, my large breasts heaving over the top of the lace.

Karen was stroking me and kissing my breasts ''stand still'' she hissed as I went to move.

Her husband Rick had now got his hard cock out and Susan had bent down to suck it, still watching me.

Susan's husband Jake was watching me, but rubbing his bulge.

''crouch down '' Karen said. I did as I was told and felt my wet pussy lips part as I went down.

Jake came up to me, and so did Dan, they had their cocks out and I started to suck. From underneath Karen lay on her back and started licking me out, pulling me onto her face.

''get up'' she ordered, the guys moved aside and she told me to get on all fours, I did as she said.

Rick got up and moved behind me, I felt his big cock ram into me hard, I saw Dan licking out Karen, and Susan was sucking him off, Luke the second cousin put his cock into my mouth and I sucked hard, they then swapped round and I tasted my juice on Rick's cock.

I came hard, my cum all over Luke's cock and dribbling onto the floor.

''lie down'' I heard Karen order, the men moved and I lay legs wide open on her floor, I heard photos being taken, I didn't care I felt so dirty.

I felt warmth on my pussy and Karen was licking my cum out, Dan was now fucking Susan over a table and Jake was rubbing his cock watching Karen lick me.

I came again in her mouth, she moved out and Jake moved in licking all my juices, he then fucked me hard.

I was in total ecstasy so when Susan crouched over my mouth I pulled her down onto me and licked her until she squirted in my mouth, I drank her dry , her juice was everywhere, even over my bouncing tits, this just sent all of us into a frenzy, and I lay there as the men wanked over me and Karen masturbated over my face, as she was about to cum, she pushed her pussy onto my tongue and came hard.

I was laying covered in cum, legs wide open, and Susan was taking pictures.

What a naughty first encounter I had had, and what a naughty girl I had become.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would of loved to be at this party! Xxx

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it xx

My god reading that has me sooo horny at work!

Lovely horny story all you lucky boys&girls hope you enjoyed it as much as i did reading it looking at the bulge in my jeans

great story sounds great fun.

Amanda-I really want to be in your stories ,lol xxxxxxxx J. xx

Hot story.

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

good to read and so descriptive

Loved reading that! I'm now soaked ha great share x

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed, any ideas on what you want the next one about? xxxx

The next one should be a gangbang xx

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

should get them to valadate ye

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic