FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > strange but true

strange but true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i had a rather strange but true experience with my ex partner last year whilst we was staying in a cottage in the lake district.

ok....

we was staying over in a cottage for 3 nights over the autumn, and it was a surreal bit of spoiling. i'm ok with my partner being flirty with guys, and she loved to do it regular.on the second day, we was driving back from a market day in a small village, when we both started to have a bit of banter in the car. she asked how i would react if we was to be caught having sex outdoors.. i said it would more than likely fuse the sexual deviance within me. then she asked if we could visit a Doggin scene whilst we was in the lakes, not knowing anywhere was to be a problem though.

so, we made a plan to go out around 10pm and see what we can see in the area, we drove around 2 miles from the cottage, and spotted a wood cutting barn and its grounds just off the road, and there was headlights to been seen. we went in and parked up, the strange thing was that none of us was nervous, maybe because we was outsiders, and being recognised wasn't about to happen. no sooner had we parked up and switched off the engine, a guy came over and proceeded to chat to my gril at her window, he said hello to me also. my partner turned to me and said wow, she just went numb and felt flirting with a stranger was a horny feeling as he walked away from our car..

i could see she was up for something to happen. we as a couple had never had any kind of sex with any other people whilst we was together, so this was kinda different to say the least, but i was aroused also. we kissed and we played for a very short while, then i asked her to get out of the car and come round to my car window and just bend over. this she did, whilst giggling and giving me the wide eyed look ha. she was at my window for a few seconds, she kissed me, i heard foot steps, then she sighed and bit my lip as a guy had lifted up her skirt and proceeded to play with her pussy. he asked if he could go further, before i got chance to say a word, she grabbed his cock and put it inside her. she was fucked good n hard by this guy, and took his load. as he walked rather sheepishly away, another guy came to try his luck, but we decided we had had our fun, and made tracks back to the cottage. i could smell the spunk in her all the way home, thats one thing i wont forget. it was a very enjoyable experience for both of us. and one i would of tried again had we lasted..

a true event this people and not a story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice story but for me safe sex all the time, esp if going to a dogging meet..

i understand what you mean, but let me tell you this tho. i went to a party while back

there was 2 women 5 guys and me, there wasn't a condom in sight. i never had penetrative sex, but the rest did. i think that you cant be too prejudice with guys at doggin sites. the risk is no different to parties being honest..

i never said there was any difference and altho condoms dont stop evrything it helps...

but the thing people have in life is choice, so each to their own...

i agree..... choice is the bomb ha

i dont know if i could of stood the drive home smelling another mans spunk in a pussy that is sat beside me i would have to get right in there and lick it out and clean the lovely smelling and tasting pussy with my tongue.

great story wish somthing like this could happen to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, well it was special as it was spontaneous. makes it more exciting i think. i'm sure if you wanted it to happen, it would. i mean how many men would come to you and fuck yo from behind if you did the same is in the post?

good luck

By *uttorallyukCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Personally if I were you (tho I and my partner wouldn't be so irresponsible) I would go to the nearest GUM clinic and get a full check.

personally, i'd expect everyone who uses this site to get one regular! for sure....

practising safe sex or not.. WELLIES DONT ALWAYS KEEP YA FEET DRY!

» Add a new message to this topic