FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy

My fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrina 38f OP   Woman  over a year ago

Banbridge

I walk into the bedroom wearing a long coat.. Hes lying on the bed naked just how id told him to b when i arrived! I walk over to him & bend over him jus enough so he can briefly see my black lace basque underneath my coat..

I lift a scarf from the bedside table and tie his hands to the post of bed leaving one lose.. Although hes been warned not to touch..

Theres a knock.. i go to the door and invite our guests in! Id been speakin to another couple for a few weeks! They sounded just as horny as us..

I bring them into the bedroom, i can see j's cock twitch as he watches the guy undress me! She walks over and starts to kiss me, j knew how much id wanted to be with another women! I was gettin damp jus from her kissing me.. I could see j reaching for his cock. 'Tut tut! No touchin' she told me to lie dwn on bed beside j.. Even her tellin me what to do was turning me on..

She started to kiss my neck.. Moving slowly down to my breast! Taking one out at a time so she could suck my nipples! My pussy was throbbing i couldnt wait until her tongue was flickin over my clit! As she slowly undid the clips on my basque letting my tits fall out he climbed onto the bed & sat between j's legs! Watching us! He started to stroke j's hard cock!

As she kissed and licked dwn my body finally getting to the top of my knickers! She ran her fingers over my pussy, she said she could feel my wetness through my knickers! As she pushed my knickers to the side he started suckin j's cock! Hearing & watchin him enjoy it turned me on so much.. Iv alwats wanted to see him with a guy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Great so far. Looking forward to the rest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic