FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Door Step Loan Lady 2

Door Step Loan Lady 2

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another true account

Well after meet 1 we decided that as M was in Derbyshire and me in Cambridgeshire that we really needed to have a weekend together, time, distance and life got in the way and she was getting very frustrated and horny as we spoke over the phone.

After a few naughty texts & chats we decided to meet for a day & take a picnic to Carsington Water.

The plan was for her to meet me on the A52 and follow her so I could park up for the day then off to Carsington in her motor. This we did, I parked in Markeaton Park, a busy park and central for me to ease out to the M1 and home

We drove off to Carsington on a lovely sunny day, M had got a picnic and sun shelter in her boot and looked sexy in her black strappy top and white summer skirt, we chatted on the way and she said I have a surprise for you... I said what, she said wait and see. In Asbourne we had to wait at the traffic lights as you always do there and I reached over and stoke her neck, exposed as she had her hair up In a clip. That always made her melt as well as kissing her neck. We drove the next few miles to Carsington and parked up, I paid the parking fee and we decided that we would head to one of the surrounding meadows to have our “picnic” but before we left she kissed me, held my hand and then pulled it under her skirt, straight onto her bare pussy, her surprise....no knickers...

That was like an instant turn on so I kissed her back and our tongues met and she had the promised “spikey” tongue barb in...wow that was a good feeling, she said wait until I suck your cock with this barb in..... I couldn't wait, but we had to head for the meadow.

We walked to the meadow with our picnic, hand in hand, kiss or 3 on the way and a sneak fingering of her pussy and feel of my cock in my shorts.

We got to the meadow, found a nice spot near to the perimeter hedge but still in the sunshine, set up the shelter and the rug and kissed again,I soon had her top off and was sucking her nipples, she had enough of that for now and wanted to suck my cock. Not being one to complain I took of my T-shirt & laid back, she then began.

At first she took my glands in and out of her lips in a teasing way and then took more of my length in her mouth, remember now she had the “spikey” barb on her tongue piercing and wow it was something else, digging in and rubbing up and down in her moist mouth, boy I was enjoying that...then she raised her head and said... “you like?” I replied...hell yes and she asked if she should continue. I told M to come to the side of me so I could finger her now very wet pussy which she did.

Then she set to raise the game a little, the little barb on her tongue got me more and more worked up and she was very turned on, even when I fingered he bum hole, she wiggled her size 22 arse as I did so. Then she pinched and pulled my nipples as she was sucking as she knew nipple play for me as I am fucking or being sucked is a favourite and I cum easily. I was getting near to having to unload in her mouth like at Grafham reservoir and as this was only our second full meet I wanted to fuck her.

I asked her to get on her back so we could fuck, before I entered her I needed to taste her nectar from her pussy and finger her g spot. She writhed as I did that and she didn't want to squirt she wanted my cock.

Now the time had come to enter M's pussy, as you can recall from part 1 she had had a hysterectomy and as such and after we spoke she wanted bareback sex.

I slid into her pussy, skin on skin and she was tight(later she said that she was tighter after the op) and fucked her slowly, building up to a decent pace, she was getting noisy with pleasure at this time and she came, after she came down she wanted my cum inside her and she knew my weakness, nipple play, would give her just that.

As I was pumping in and out, she pinched and pulled both nipples and that just tipped me over and I exploded inside her ,boy it felt good hot and runny ..... I carried on fucking for a minute or two and she said you are beginning to go soft and eaking out of me.

I pulled out and for sure, my cum was oozing out of her cunt down to her bum crack.

She then took my t-shirt and wiped off the excess and we had a cuddle and a drink.

After a while she kissed me again and pushed me onto my back and straddled me, my cum was still leaking out of her onto my thighs. M then kissed me and moved to suck my cock, I soon came alive with that barb doing it's work again.... within a short while I was at the tense bollocks time and point of no return, I said, I'm going to cum...she just carried on until she got her reward.

Then we had our picnic before we played some more for a few hours before returning to her car, then Markeaton park for mine and off to our homes..... then of course we did have that weekend away in Yorkshire ,the hotel,village and pub thought we were a normal married couple, if only they really knew

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic