FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Black bull

Black bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story

We meet are black bull at his home, he opened the door with a big smile of his face, Ade gave him a long kiss and then we all went in. They had been texting for some days before we met so the plan had already been hatched. We all went up to his bed room, a place we have been many times. I was told to take my cloths off and then he cuffed me to the chair in the corner of the room. Ade went to the bath room to change, she came out a little later wearing her black high boots, fish nets and a basque. They started to kiss again, her hand rubbed her cock through his trousers. She then bended down and got his cock out, it was semi. Even in this state he is bigger than you , she said. I want you to make it fully hard she told me, which I did when he put it in my mouth. He then undressed himself his black hard cock throbbing. Ade then uncuffed me and I was told to lay on the bed, were he cuffed me again and blind folded me . All I could hear was Ade moaning as he told me that he was playing with her clit. It wasn't long before she came.

I then felt them on the bed next to me,I could hear him licking her pussy. At the point I was getting so hard , and wanted to play with myself. Again she came and she told me that she gushed on the bed, I have never made her gush with my tongue. They started to fuck hard, very hard. She could hardly tell me what was happening because of her moaning. They changed position so many times, I could feel them doing this and I was told also. When he did come all over her pussy, she sat on my face and told me to clean her clean, which I did, I was then told to lick his cock clean also. They then both went down stairs and left me still tied and blind folded on the bed ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story loved it all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened next u was still tired down

Thank you very much

Yes I was still tied for about a hour or so , feeling ver horny . When they did come up they took off the blind hold and Ade got on top of me on all fours . The bull fuck her ass then and all I could see was his black cock going in and out . After he came I was again told to lick his cock clean. I could taste the mixture of his cum and her ass .....

» Add a new message to this topic