FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > slighty sub group meet

slighty sub group meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have a fantasy where i meet a number of people - maybe two couples plus my husband. I want to be blindfolded and basically 'used' by every one. I can imagine the anticipation of mouths and tongues exploring me and not knowing who is doing what to my body. The thought of a cock being pushed into my mouth for a good sucking or a shaved pussy for me to explore with my tongue etc. Fingers exporing me and ultimately a cock in any hole. At the end i expect to maybe have some cum over my body too - what a naughty girl will I be? What do you all think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have a fantasy where i meet a number of people - maybe two couples plus my husband. I want to be blindfolded and basically 'used' by every one. I can imagine the anticipation of mouths and tongues exploring me and not knowing who is doing what to my body. The thought of a cock being pushed into my mouth for a good sucking or a shaved pussy for me to explore with my tongue etc. Fingers exporing me and ultimately a cock in any hole. At the end i expect to maybe have some cum over my body too - what a naughty girl will I be? What do you all think "

Sounds hot! Imagine a tongue exploring your rear hole x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic