FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Criticising Stories & Fantasies

Criticising Stories & Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On so many threads in this topic there seem to be people who feel the need to judge the OP and try and make them feel ashamed for their story/fantasy. Why is this? Okay yes maybe Fab started as a much tighter knit community of swingers who defined themselves in a particular way but clearly the site has grown and attracted a wide variety of people. If someone's story is not inciting/encouraging illegal activities then what's the problem? Right, I'm ready for judgement now. Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I actually agree with this poster, soem people judge others very quickley on this site.

I posted a fantasy / piece of fiction on forums called The Cum Whore.

I had a few nice comments on the thread about the story, and i had a number of nasty private replies critisising my attitude towards 'safe sex'.

I stopped the story and wont be continuing it.

By *urzelforfunMan  over a year ago

near you

sorry to ctiticise but can you keep this off the fantasies forum lol

By *ustMyselfWoman  over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

"I actually agree with this poster, soem people judge others very quickley on this site.

I had a few nice comments on the thread about the story, and i had a number of nasty private replies critisising my attitude towards 'safe sex'.

"

I can't see why it's only fantasy after all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Such a shame we loved the story

"I actually agree with this poster, soem people judge others very quickley on this site.

"

I so loved that story keep checking for more shame your not continuing because of a few saddos on here I personally loved it

I so loved that story keep checking for more shame your not continuing because of a few saddos on here I personally loved it "

I agree. Just read this story and wow wow wow, need to read more

"

Shame it was a horny story..

Hope you change your mind....

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

"

shame to hear pal was a very good fantasy/story

best way is to keep writing fantacies and stories - when someone comments either in a negative or judgmental way then answer them in the forum and point out the error of their ways or report them for inappropriate comments etc. - at least it may stop the repeat offenders

"

If you want to keep writing it then do so , it's a fantasy section for god's sake, how stupid can people be! You should just block the ones who have sent you complaints and keep writing , who do they think they are , if they don't like it don't bloody well read it!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Good point jinxy, i may well do some more when i have time, work is a little hectic at the moment

"Good point jinxy, i may well do some more when i have time, work is a little hectic at the moment "

I haven't read your story yet , will have a little perv later

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

There's far too many people criticise others on here in my view . As someone famous once said ' if you cant say anything shut the fuck up you little prick ' or something like that .

But in all seriousness what's the point .

Jo xxx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

I agree... And I loved your story.. More please

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I agree... And I loved your story.. More please "

Hear, hear!... I enjoyed reading it too. It's such a shame the haters want to stop you expressing yourself.

Mind you, having said that, I've written a sort of sci-fi fantasy that I was going to post here but I must say I'm having second thoughts now because I can imagine it might not fit in with everybody's idea of "normal" - whatever that might be - I really don't know if I should now.

All the same, I reckon the horrid things anyone has messaged to you will say more about them as people than about you.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"On so many threads in this topic there seem to be people who feel the need to judge the OP and try and make them feel ashamed for their story/fantasy. Why is this? Okay yes maybe Fab started as a much tighter knit community of swingers who defined themselves in a particular way but clearly the site has grown and attracted a wide variety of people. If someone's story is not inciting/encouraging illegal activities then what's the problem? Right, I'm ready for judgement now. Haha"

As long as it is understood that the story is not true and fiction only, then 'what is the problem' !!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic