FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife watcher

wife watcher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there all just like to see what other peoples veiws are,,,

i had dabbled in this scene in the past and both myself and my new partner are were very sexually active before we met.

however we have started to play togther recently and have visited chams and the odd other meet many times,,

it is here we have developed a new taste,,,,due to the lack of decent guys one night we decided to play with a black guy,,

he was fit nice and very respectful ,i am by no means subissive or have any cuckold tendancies,but i am now hooked on watching my partner play with black men,,she loves to tease me ,this weekend i watched as she fucked three one on his own then two together and i only joined in with the two.

altough i know i can join in at any time for some reason i prefer to just watch.

is this normal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Have not watched wife with a black guy yet but she said she will fuck the one we seen in club next time(jaydees).but I love watching her fuck any guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define normal pal

I decline offers from other women

But in a 3some watching Lou I could break into a bank with my hard on Mad world

Od love to watch my wife with another guy but she's not into swinging so its never going to happen but I'd love to be able to just sit and watch another couple and even take pics for them if they wanted

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Define normal pal

But in a 3some watching Lou I could break into a bank with my hard on Mad world "

Ha Ha. Excellent way to put it!! J

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am of the same ilk i m not interested in other women when i can see caroline having fun

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"i am of the same ilk i m not interested in other women when i can see caroline having fun"

Same for me.

I've had other women but really like to see Sue with other guys.

Just sit back, watch them play all night. She always makes sure I can see everything and I join in later so she can have two cocks.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I really enjoy being the last guy in as the others cum all over Tracey

We love this, I like my hubby to be the last one to lick my cum filled pussy then slip his cock into my sloppy pussy. - such a turn on, I orgasum really easy

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Newport / Cardiff

"Define normal pal

But in a 3some watching Lou I could break into a bank with my hard on Mad world "

Just a massive turn on for me.

Same here,not interested in another lady,but cock for my lady,oh yesss?

I have recently started having to make oversees business trips. So the wife has asked about whether I would stray.

I replied by explaining I only really have one kink and thats watching her seducing or being seduced then fucked by another guy. So why would I ever want to stray when I have won the lottery already lol!

She happily thinks I'm weird! I did point out that if a couple asked me to join them then I might struggle to say no! hehe

cuckolding is a very wide and varied thing from simply watching to more extreme measures, as for been normal if everyone involved is enjoying it then watch away.

By *opbullMan  over a year ago

Merseyside northwest and northeast

i am a full blooded bull male,yet i love to watch my partner fucked i understand cucklodry but i dont beleive watching makes me a cuck

I really want to get into this; however I need to get my experience before I offer it. Any tips?

"i am a full blooded bull male,yet i love to watch my partner fucked i understand cucklodry but i dont beleive watching makes me a cuck"

wife watching is the original form of cuckolding, but at the end of the day its all just names, each individual calls themselves or what they do whatever they feel appropriate.

» Add a new message to this topic