FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Party Pounding

Party Pounding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About a month and a half ago me and Marc were on the way back from town on a Saturday night when we met my mate Julie from work. Barely able to stop pissing herself laughing, she told us about a party across the street where one of the girls had got so pissed she'd climbed through the stair bannisters got jammed in at waist. We had to see this so ran across to have a look.

Most people apart from the paralytic, barely conscious hosts and a few couples had left, but not before pointing to the top of the stairs where we could see a pair of legs in white stiletto heels kneeling on the stairs with her round, firm bum in a very tight and very stretched denim miniskirt in the air.

She didnt sound best pleased, and was shouting down for someone to bring up her ‘ciggies’. We found her handbag and an ashtray and went up and immediately recognised her as Kelly, who was a few years above us when we were at school. Marc almost came in his pants. Kelly was a gorgeous blonde who it seemed every lad I knew and fancied wanted to shag because she was quite pretty and had huge tits. What made them look so huge was she was only 5ft. I remember at school they seemed to cover her whole upper torso. Marc had wanked off time and time again over the sight of Kelly and her huge wabs in them days before I started seeing him. Everyone perved at them, lads, lasses, teachers, everyone. On going round the landing to talk to her face to face it was only then we could appreciate the shear size of Kelly's melons. She'd gone up at least another cup size since I remember her. Her black and white zebra spandex top was already low cut, but as she was bent over it was being pulled back between two spindles in the bannisters, her enormous knockers were spilling out over the cups. So much so that we could clearly see the underside curve of her tits at the bottom of her cleavage and tummy. How her nipples hadn’t sprung free was a miracle.

If I was having problems trying not to stare so obviously at Kelly oversized jugs, Marc was really struggling. He's not much of a talker at the best of times, but the moment her massive cleavage came into view he was frozen on the spot. Marc IS tit mad. He always has been. All his girlfriends before me were big and I'm 34F and love driving him to a fuck frenzy with them. But even mine were dwarfed by the shear size of Kelly’s enormous knockers. I could tell Marc’s cock was as hard as an iron bar already and God only knew how much hot spunk was bubbling in his hairy balls. The thought of Marc’s head spinning, overloaded with his tit fetish and the sight before him was making me wet.

She recognised us too. Neither me or Marc had ever spoken to her, but she knew who we were. We lit up a fag and I had some idle chitchat with her about who we knew and what we'd been up to. She'd chilled out and explained she was messing about with her two friends wrestling over an iPod shuffle earlier when she reached through the bannister rails and fell forward. After a lot of laugher, drink, cigarettes and clueless pulling on the spindles trapping her in, it was decided a thick pillow was fed under Kelly for comfort and her friends would go get a hammer. Two hours later, still stuck, no hammer and the house was quiet.

More vodka and cigarettes and soon enough the inevitable question about bra sizes came up. I knew it was coming and I'm sure she did as well, as it always does when two big titted girls get chatting for the first time. On hearing Kelly was 36GG, that was it. 'Oh fuck' was the first thing Marc said for an hour on hearing it. His crotch was looked like a pair of football socks had been stuffed down it and I was starting to smell the faint musty smell of pre-cum. I knew why and now I was getting really wet because of it.

God love him. At least he still had the control to unlock his gaze from Kelly's huge tits to go sit the other side of the stairs behind her. Marc however also has a big thing for high heels and the now unrestricted sight of her smooth legs and 5 inch white stilettos was forcing him to rub his loins through his jeans as his balls resumed filling at a shuddering rate.

I don’t know if it was the air around us, whether we'd polished of 3/4 of a litre of Smirnoff or just sheer panic and frustration on Kelly's part at being stuck in some random house between the upstairs bannisters, but things started to get heated from then on. Despite the relatively innocent topics, every other word soon was 'fuck' or so and so is a 'cock' or a 'cunt'. Breathing was getting heavier and I think Kelly was now picking up the smell of Marcs overspilling pre-cum.

Then it suddenly went to another level. I found myself telling her she liked all the lads looking at her massive tits, didn’t she. It was the same at school. That’s why she pushes them up and wears tight tit-tube tops and fuck me heels. Between swigs of vodka, she hissed back telling me so did I. That I was a little flirt and us teenagers think were the only ones who can wear sexy gear around town. At hearing all this Marc was shaking. He was now clutching his groin. Leaned back against the wall, with his mouth open slowly gasping taking in the sight of the huge titted blonde who he spunked over so many times after school years ago.

I returned fire telling her massive tits wont be like that for ever. That she would be on the scrapheap with the other huge titted tramps soon.

Then she flipped..

She began screeching how my boyfriend was staring at her tits for the last hour. Whether I honestly thought she'd actually not noticed my Marc having a perv at her huge tits. She then quickly turned and directed it at Marc behind her. She yelled at him asking him if he liked her massive, juicy tits. If he enjoyed perving at them all night. How it was no different at school and how he went and wanked off over them then too. Did he want to fuck her. Did he want to fuck her massive tits, she shouted.

That did it. And Marc yelled it in as many words while jumping to his feet. I didn’t even see him unbuckle his belt. In a flash he was behind her and slammed forward at such a tremendous force, Kelly's 36GG tits jumped free from her overstretched top. Draped towels and clothes flew off the bannister as it tried to take the force. Kelly's d*unk, angry face from a moment earlier was replaced by a look of pure fuck lust and shock. Her eyes were wide and mouth open gasping loud short helpless girl grunts as Marc slammed everything he had into the huge titted blonde some years older than us.

Marc’s face matched that of Kelly’s. His eyes were almost popping out his head as he gasped and grunted like a wildman as the thrusts got faster and faster. He held the bannister with one hand to get as much thrust as possible, while he reached through with the other and felt the trapped girls massive naked melons.

I clapped my clit as I yelled at Marc to fuck her harder. Then took Kelly's lurching blonde head in my hands, looked her in the eyes closely and breathlessly told her 'he's fucking you, he's fucking you Kelly!' She looked back at me with a glassy eyed stare, opened her mouth wide, but responded only with a loud groan and spasmodic nods in acknowledgement as her eyes rolled into her head.

I looked up and saw Marc clenching his teeth and eyes tightly shut now holding the bannister with both hands for maximum thrust. I shouted at him asking if the big titted slag was a good fuck. Was he going to fill her up. Was he going to give her what the big titted whore deserves? Perhaps they should have done this at school years ago?

That did it. His grunting was becoming higher pitched, which I knew it always does when Marc’s going to cum. They both were. I knew it and so was I. I yelled at them both to fuck harder and faster but the barely audible gasps of 'Oh God..' and 'Oh Fuck..' was all that came back. Kelly's face was wracked with lust, her eyes now tightly shut as she felt the approach of her inevitable orgasm.

I rushed behind Marc and mashed my soaked pussy against his buttocks, matching him thrust for thrust as his tight buns clenched with every slam into the massive titted Kelly.

Then without warning, Marc's head shot back and through clenched teeth growed 'OH FUCK!!' That was the moment jet after jet of my boyfriends fucksauce shot up the huge jugged blondes snatch filling her bowels with thick hot spunk. We all screamed, we swore and we violently shook as our orgasms hit us hard. Marc's cock sprayed torrents and torrents of spunk into her like a cow’s udder squirts milk. The situation had made it so intense. I pulled back and slammed forward as hard as I could again, slamming Marc into her and coating Kelly's guts further with Marc’s jizm. Again we both slammed forward as Marc's hairy balls sprayed yet another thick load in the orgasming girl with massive knockers, before again one final time, breaking the spindles and sending her clean through the bannisters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Excellent story - thanks for sharing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks hunni. As soon as we get our latest fantasy fulfilled from our profile we'll post it in here! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi guys,

That was a REALLY horny story!! Thanks for writing it!! x

» Add a new message to this topic