FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Drive

Drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omefun4two OP   Couple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

It may sound strange but some of the most horny times I have is when driving. I find that this is a time my mind wonders and when on a long an lonely drive I can begin to fantasise. Today was one of these day and I would like to share......

Driving to a meeting up north I still has another 40 minutes to go before reaching my destination. I was dressed in a business suit...short black skirt, stockings, heels and a soft white blouse. It was a warm day and I had put on a cd and wound down my window. The sun was shining which is always a turn on but today my thoughts were turn as my husband who had given me an early morning call by sucking my tits and feeling my cunt being filled with his stiff cock.

As I was recalling this I noticed a car following my. Being an Audi driver I often admire other Audi. This was a new red A4 which had nice lines and driving was a young male. He caught my eye as I kept watch in my rear view mirror. The longer he drove behind me the more my thoughts began to change pretending that he was following me because he wanted me. I could feel my nipples getting stiff and with the gentle breeze coming in window they were getting harder and harder with my thought of him following me. If only someone would randomly pull me over and take me of my car bonnet.

I continued driving and kept looking in my mirror to see him. It was clearly that he wanted to pass me but was not hassling me to do so. So I continued to drive at the speed limit so that I could see his face and wish that it was me he was wanting. By this point my pussy was getting wet. Why could he just not pull me over now and make an excuse......I so wanted to see him out of the car....this was when my mind wondered further.

He over took me.....and after speeding off he began to slow down so that I was behind him. After about a mile he started to indicate to pull over.......really? I was puzzled and wondered what was wrong. He pulled into the lay by and I drew up behind him. As he was getting out of the car I decided to pull my skirt up a little to show my hold up tops and as he approached I looked out of the window to make eye contact with him. He took off his sunglasses and smiled asking if I knew directions......his eyes move downwards and at this point I found myself rubbing the inside of my leg.....he stopped talking and leaned in the window and slipped his hand down to me knee..........................

To be continued x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

is this a true story?

oldmeldrum

Yes mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

More please

By *opeless_69Man  over a year ago

East Cork

Very nice more please

Carry on

True story or not it is getting interesting and you are gorgeous anyway.

Lucky husband and the men you meet.

More please

oldmeldrum

As he put his hand on my knee I could feel my heart miss.a beat.......would this go further? I looked up and smiled at him took his hand and gently slipped it a little further up my leg. As I did this I spread my legs a little. My pussy was beginning to get very wet and I could just see his cock getting very hard through his suit trousers. I was dying to get it out and suck on it. I sat back in my seat and with the breeze coming in the window my nipples were extremely hard. There was silence between us but the unspoken word was being interrupted through actions. We could both tell we were wanting to play but who would make that first move.

I could not help myself ....I slipped my hand inside my top and began to tease my nipples. This really gets me wet and so turned on. I began to moan as I could not keep it in any more. I looked him in the eye hoping this would give him the nod to go ahead but he just seem to watch still rubbing his hand up and down my stockings. I could make it anymore obvious that I wanted y cunt played with but maybe he didn't want to.

He stood up and took a step back from the car. Oh well that was the excitement for the day.... Nice but wish it could have been more. Just as I was sorting myself out and straightening my skirt the car door opened and he sat on the sill facing me. He separated my legs as wide as they would go and stuck his fingers into my very wet cunt mmmmmm.......I was going to get more and a large sigh came from deep inside me.

I move my seat back so that he had better access and placed my left foot on the dash board....leaned back to enjoy. By this point he had about three finger up my cunt and I could feel myself getting so wet. I told him that I wanted my tits sucked at the same time.... Nodding he said nothing and looked down at them. I slipped off my bra which allowed him free access to the and he began to suck on the hard. Cunt finger and tits sucked what more could you want. Just as I could feel my body tighten like I was just about to cum big time he stopped. Took his fingers out and when down to lick up all my juices. What I nice feeling. I wanted his stiff cock......I could see it and wanted it in my mouth. As soon as he had his fill of my pussy he stood up......was that really it? Could I not have a turn? With that he looked at me and took my hand to help me out of my car..................

God very hot more plz ill be looking out for audis now lol

Loving this!

Very hot

By *eelsandHoldupsCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Very sexy