FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A kinky meet

A kinky meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualkink OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel or at yours

This happened one summer with someone who used to be on here

She messaged me from her car while I watched her from my hotel window. I went down to her cool mini (it was back then!). She was what that car was made for - cute, in her mid/late 30s, short blonde hair with a killer smile in a smart short jacket and skirt. After intro and checking its all good to go, we decided to give each other a show.

In the car, the only rule was - look but no touch. She went first and got out of her panties which was a lovely sight. I took the panties off her, smelled the lovely perfume before tucking em in to my jean pocket.

It was a great to watch her shaven lips, I stroked her thighs before holding my fingers back (remembering the rules. She asked me to return the favour which I happily did. She was smiling her cute smile when she looked at my hard cock sticking out.

We chatted a bit in the car and the active car park was buzzing around. It was a huge turn-on for both of us. She told me that she liked the see, no touch scenario which was a kink I have always enjoyed. Watching her pussy only made me a lot more harder; i asked her to share her moist finger which tasted lovely. We let a curious passer-by steal a look before deciding to get a coffee next door...

She never got her panties back

I will continue if there is interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Keep going its so horny, I gave a blow job to a guy in a busy open air car park once so dirty

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this, no touching allowed, very very sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic