FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chance encounter in the woods!

Chance encounter in the woods!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

- True Story -

We were walking through the woods one early summer evening last year with the dog.

I was walking ahead of the other half when I noticed a lad about 24 rubbing a huge bulge in his pants... I was thinking whats going on here, I held back until Dylan arrived and told him about the lad who had turned away at this point. I said do you think he is crusing / dogging and he was like I think so. The car was only 2 seconds away so we dropped the dog off and walked back in to see if we could see him, at this point it was starting to darken.

We noticed a pathway going in amongst some bushes so we decided to walk up to see if he was there and nothing, we were both proppa horny at this point so we thought we would just have a play instead.

As we started to wank each other the lad appeared out of nowhere and stood back pulling his cock out of his pants and wanking what could only be a 10" cock nice n slowly.

This lad was of Rugby / Muscle build with grey tracksuit bottoms on and a tight running top he looked amazing. I waved him over and to both our suprise he got straight on his knees and was sucking us both taking both our cocks in his mouth.

Dylan didnt want to miss out on a nice 10" cock in his ass so he turned and put his ass towards the lad. He started to play with his ass as he was suckin me off and then spat on the end of his cock and slid it slowly into Dylans ass. Dylan was uncomfortable at first and I was even more fired up watching this huge cock go deep inside him.

The fella was getting into his stride at this point fucking him harder. Dylan asked the lad to rag him harder and he did. As he did I got on to my knees and started to suck his cock, within a minute Dylan shot the biggest load of cum I have ever swallowed it was amazing...

The lad carried on and I was about to shoot also, I notice him pull on Dylans waist tighter and I knew he was about to blow as well. We both shot at the same time...

It was soooo Horny!!

We all pulled our trackies up and left and we have never seen him since!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nobody liking the story then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From a profile that has "Safe Sex" as listed Interest

Do you have a death wish ?

Oooooooops they cant even say story and fantasy as it states at top TRUE STORY

LOL

"From a profile that has "Safe Sex" as listed Interest

Do you have a death wish ? "

It doesnt say we didnt use a condom anywhere did it? We actually did the lad who was cruising had them. He came well prepared as he knew what he was looking for

And it does not say you used one either so from spitting on his cock to sliding it in he pulled out a condom and popped one on ?

Look I'm not having a go and you guys at all was just thinking while reading the story that you must be mental to let a complete stranger go bareback that's all as that's how the story reads true or not

Thanks...We value our health... Did you like the story?

Tasty story lads!

hot story lads wish i was in that park 2 x fuck was hard just reading it

It would b so nice 2 read a story and enjoy it as I did by the way guy's I female half of couple with out everyone having a go no wonder no one new ever post's on ya

"It would b so nice 2 read a story and enjoy it as I did by the way guy's I female half of couple with out everyone having a go no wonder no one new ever post's on ya "

Thanks guys I was a bit miffed when the comments came flying in, the story was written for you to enjoy and not as a point for criticism.

Who wants some more stories?

Got some from Benidorm, Amsterdam and random meets!!

Would love to hear more!!

Yer tell us some more love it and don't forget to make sure you put a condom on u bad boys xxx

Would love more please . Wish you lived closer would love to fuck one of you as the other fucked me mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic