FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Revenge sex

Revenge sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ctionman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

When I stayed in Liverpool a friend would go on about my football club, saying lots of nasty things, meanwhile his girl friend was coming on at me every weekend. One day I got pissed off with him slandering my beloved club and I decided that I was going to fuck his girlfriend, that will teach him I thought.

While he was at work I gave her a call, told her to come round and to wear something kinky as I had a surprise for her.

She soon showed up wearing her old schoolie outfit, as I soon found out minus her knickers. I soon had her in room and bent her over the bed, lifted her skirt and gave her a good spanking till her ass was a bright red, I held her head down as I gave her a good fingering paying lots of attention to her clit. Soon she was soaking wet, I got her to say dirty things like im a dirty slut, I love to suck cock while my boyfriends at work etc

I got her to beg me to fuck her and soon enough I had my hard cock deep inside her cunt, I fucked her like a ragdoll, hard and fast until I pulled out and came all over her bright red ass.

the cum was over her asshole and dripping down her leg I asked if she wanted more, fuck yeah she said, so I forced my cock in her asshole, it took a while with a little bit of complaining but she submitted once it was in and I slowly fucked her ass, it was her first time and she was moaning like fuck.

When I was about to cum I pulled out, grabbed her her and covered her face and tits in my hot sticky fluid.

I then went on to fuck her for the next few years, she never knew it was only because he slagged off my footie team.

Has anyone else had revenge sex ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant wait to see the reply on this one

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * - | -

awesome story mate, got me a bit aroused reading it!

can't say I've ever had revenge sex, but I did have a 3some once with a fuck buddy I was seeing and a girl I knew (who was living with a guy at the time!).

wow some guys are scum and think this proves it, girls have feelings to you no. what did the girl do to you as it is her that will feel used if she ever finds out

south lanarkshire

So im scum ? and she will feel used ?

Are you not forgetting that she was the one who was cheating on her boyfriend ?

Have your cake and eat it as they say ?

She had been coming on to me for months, and yes i had originally fucked her in spite but as you read the sex went on for years, I couldn't exactly say by the way our first fuck was just a revenge fuck could I ?

Just to let you know I was the one who broke it off as she wanted to keep it going behind his back

By *azzasheeneMan  over a year ago

kent

How very dare you!

My now ex wife cheated on me with my ex best mate so i fucked her 2 sisters then told her lol

Ive had an ex's best mate, about a year after we split up (on good terms) her mate came on to me in a club. I was the one used for revenge as they had had a big fight a few hours a go. Right place right time

I did some work for a couple the husband was a right waste of space talked to his wife like she was rubbish and he once said something off hand to my guys doing the work,I decided I would try it on with his wife so started to do the chat up stuff I didn't realise it but she was in the same mind.

Cut a long story short the hubby went working away so I ended up fucking his wife in the new shower room we had just finished and over the next few weeks we did it all over the house.

My idea was to tell him that for being a prick to her and my guys I had fucked his wife in his bed.

I didn't do that because to be fair she was fantastic sex and it continued for a long time after that.

Sometimes wished I had told him though.

Why is the o p getting so much gtief the girl was not forced.

What i find ridiculous is it was because someone said something about a football team how pathetic.

south lanarkshire

It wasn't just my football the team the guy was a wank, he would always give me grief about something, not just about my football team but about my nationality as well as other things, for most of the time I would just ignore it, eventually I had had enough he was a also a prick to her aswell.

She was willing and it was wrong of me to originally fuck her in spite but it was also wrong for her to cheat on him, the sex was great, we got on great and it went on for years but I was not going to keep it going while she continued to cheat behind his back.

I asked her to tell him so it would be out in open, not to spite him but to stop hiding a secret. She didn't want to do that, so I called it a day.

Having an affair is never a good thing no matter how good the sex is.

By *ndy6815Man  over a year ago

Hessle, East Yorkshire

To my shame I have to say yes. A "partner" robbed some stuff out of bedroom but I had nanny cam so found out, denied it of course and I couldn't get plod involved or o/h would find out. Left it a few weeks, got em back round on bed ass in air and normaly only let me put inche or two in ass slowly as I'm a bit thick, but I wasn't having any of it, pushed head forward into bed, slid inche in ass, paused for couple seconds then full lengthe right till my balls slapped ass.

It hurt them, they bucked writhed and called me all the names under the sun. But afterwards when I showed them the video of them stealing they shut up and left.

Feel guilty but not if that makes sense.....

» Add a new message to this topic