FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Supermarket fantasies

Supermarket fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever wonder around a supermarket and spot a woman/man and think I bet they are dirty buggers under the sheets or are they on fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"Do you ever wonder around a supermarket and spot a woman/man and think I bet they are dirty buggers under the sheets or are they on fab!"
all the time and play i would or woulnt do them with hubby x

"Do you ever wonder around a supermarket and spot a woman/man and think I bet they are dirty buggers under the sheets or are they on fab!all the time and play i would or woulnt do them with hubby x"
good answer! x

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

went round my local supermarket and saw this youngish girl early 20;s with her little baby. Mum was wearing very short skirt and revealing top ..could see the nipples as she bent over....she swa me smile and i reckon bend right over and i saw her pink thong...omg she was a real flirt. I did say baby is well behaved ....but mum a bit nawty ...she went red and said ...yes i can be ! She asked me to have a coffee in the cafe and I did. She was very flirty and we exchanged phone numbers. Was great fun

dursley

I love being a tease catching guys looking then bending right over for something frm the bottom shelf x

"I love being a tease catching guys looking then bending right over for something frm the bottom shelf x"
love watching a women step into a car in a short skirt catching a glimpse of her knickers ! x

dursley

"I love being a tease catching guys looking then bending right over for something frm the bottom shelf x love watching a women step into a car in a short skirt catching a glimpse of her knickers ! x"
another fav of mine giving a peek to anyone near by x

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site????

dursley

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? "
prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name x

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name x"
agree! x

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

You're probably right or maybe I'm just to laid back????

dursley

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! x"
for example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off looking

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! xfor example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off the looking"
the right one is out there! x

dursley

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! xfor example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off the looking the right one is out there! x"
hope so the anticipations killing me x

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! xfor example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off the looking the right one is out there! xhope so the anticipations killing me x"
the lucky guy may just be right under your nose! x

dursley

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! xfor example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off the looking the right one is out there! xhope so the anticipations killing me x the lucky guy may just be right under your nose! x "
by tht would u mean u mr? X

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name xagree! xfor example we want a single guy to join me n hubby to have me while he watches but theres so many people that are just rude or too pushy it puts us off the looking the right one is out there! xhope so the anticipations killing me x the lucky guy may just be right under your nose! x by tht would u mean u mr? X"
haha... Maybe! Heading down brizzle tonight passing through on the M5. X

By *hy-guy-covMan  over a year ago

coventry

i work in a supermarket and seen a woman from this site and well she was looking on a bottom shelf i could see everythin was so turned on but cudnt do anythin as i was at work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? "

That's simple because men and women were designed to mate when they see each other lots of things are taken into account like height build posture and smell, if god or whoever or what you beleive or not believe in wanted us to communicate by computers or text , we would have been born with one attached to us

On a site you get smileys , not quite the same .

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name x"

If we want a single guy we get one at the pub , it's easier and they are more respectable and less pushy than the guys here

dursley

"I can't understand why I can get laid from chatting to a women in a supermarket but can't get laid from a female on a swingers site???? prob is too many pushy guys give the nice ones a bad name x

If we want a single guy we get one at the pub , it's easier and they are more respectable and less pushy than the guys here "

good advice xx

We've done this manybtimes. Recently spotted a staffmember in Asda near where we live and I (f) thought mmmmmmm,, so would.

We've tried to engage him through the site but no luck, maybe he's not a member or interested in our profile............suggestions welcomed, lol x

"We've done this manybtimes. Recently spotted a staffmember in Asda near where we live and I (f) thought mmmmmmm,, so would.

We've tried to engage him through the site but no luck, maybe he's not a member or interested in our profile............suggestions welcomed, lol x"

How could he not be interested in your profile, you look stunning x

Wow I'm so glad I don't live near you lot! lol I work in just about every supermarket within a set radius of where I live! Must brush up on my "miss prim" disguise lol

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Do you ever wonder around a supermarket and spot a woman/man and think I bet they are dirty buggers under the sheets or are they on fab!all the time and play i would or woulnt do them with hubby x"

Lol we do the same, and I (F) really fncy a guy who works in our local supermarket, but I'm worried it's to close to home - although he has started smiling and saying hello whenever he sees me in there

I think about it all the time!!

Tesco glasgow parkhead some fine fine workers in there esp at the self checkout short dark hair amazing tits bbw mmmmm lol

I work in a supermarket. I do that when I am not so busy.

It also surprises me when you get a flash of stocking top. And even once caught a couple where he had her tit out to feel.

» Add a new message to this topic