FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our Husbands watched us play.

Our Husbands watched us play.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our friends Martin & Heidi had booked a holiday to Egypt, and as a surprise we decided to join them.

They were delighted when we turned up at the hotel a few days after they had arrived, we had a lovely evening, and had all decided to visit the spa the next day for massages.

The next day we met at the spa and changed into just white fluffy robes.

Two pretty masseurs came out and invited Heidi and myself in first, then the guys were opting for sports massages when the next room was free.

Myself & Heidi were told to remove our gowns, to lay on the bed and cover our bodies with a thin sheet.

We giggled and I glanced at her breasts, they were lovely, the sun had cast a golden glow over her skin, she looked radiant. We both lay and the girls returned. They stood at the foot of our heads and massaged our faces and down to our breasts with gorgeously scented coconut oil, I moaned slightly when her hands oiled my large breasts,oops! I realised what I had done and glanced over at Heidi who smiled.

''can you give us a minute?'' she asked the girls, they smiled and left.

I looked over and she was getting off the bed ''what's up?'' I asked

''I'm doing something I've wanted to do for ages'' she said.

With that she pushed my legs apart and started licking my moist pussy, I groaned and arched my back, I couldn't believe it, I held her head there until I squirted into her mouth, she lifted her head and with my cum dribbling out of her she grabbed me and kissed me hard.I kissed her back tasting my swwet cum,I moved down to her breasts, I could taste the coconut, she then shifted and turned so we could lick each other out.

She tasted so good, I plunged my tongue deep inside her.

We both then heard a noise, and our husbands had come inside, they were rubbing their protruding cocks.

We stopped and Heidi climbed down,'' we can explain..'' she began to say,but Dan my husband kissed her so she stopped talking and he ran his hands down her curves. Martin told me to get on all fours, My heart was racing, I did what I was told, soon his hands cupped my swinging breasts, and I felt his cock inside me, oh my god, this was so naughty! I glanced in the mirror as Martin fucked me hard and saw the two maseurs inside, one went to Dan and Heidi who were now fucking hard, and crouched over Heidi's face,who then started licking her, the other came over to me & Martin and managed to position herself underneath so she could lick my pussy while Martin fucked me. Martin soon shot his load and his cum dribbled onto the girl, I came again, incredible, I then got off the bed, and spread the girls legs wide, and with shaky legs and hands fingered her and licked her till she came in my mouth.

The girl on Heidi's face came loudly, and that made Dan shoot hard hot cum into Heidi, who in turn came all over Dan's dripping cock.

The two girl's left without a word, and after giggling, and cheeky glances at each other we left the spa, on leaving we were handed free passes, well after all we were all still owed a massage!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely and horny story you naughty boys and girls

Horny story

Great story but better pics love them titsxxxx

Thank you xx

Well, I can't wait for this to happen. What happened next on you Egypt trip. Maybe a drink by the pool bar where there are many sexy couples. Xxxxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm xx

Loved this story xxx

Thank you xxx

Great story that got me really turned on mmmm must go to Egypt