FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Soldier boy pt1

Soldier boy pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ctionman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

It was a lazy Monday afternoon, you had just came back from the shops and you were feeling horny as you rememberd the squaddie in asda, he was a tall and handsome and he caught you eyeing up his bum as he bent over at one of the shelves, you were a little embarrased but he just smiled and gave you a sexy look.

You lay on your bed still thinking about this squaddie in his uniform, his pert bum and the sexy smile he gave you when he caught you staring at his bottom, your hand drifted inside your panties as you thought about what may have happened, did he want to fuck you, you rubbed your clit hard fantasizing about his big hard cock.

Suddenly there was a chap at the door, you threw on your nightgown and went to see who could it be ? Your heart started thumping, there was someone at door with a soldiers uniform on, was it the guy from asda ? Hi im Dave he said, i think you may have dropped this, he showed you a small bag with some toiletries, shampoo face cream etc, thats not mine you said and how did you know where i lived, i ran out of shop thinking you left your shopping and seen you get in your car so i followed he said, are you sure these arent yours he said with a cheeky grin, you were stumped, you were just fantasizing about him and here he was ready and waiting at your door, before you could manage some sort of answer, he grinned again and said i love your nighty are you going to invite me in for a coffee, you smiled and said ok come in.

You took him inside and asked him to wait while you got dressed, when he pushed you against the wall and said i dont want you to get dressed sexy, i want to see you get undressed, he kissed you firmly while his hand squeezed your breasts before making its way down and inside your panties, he rubbed your clit and pushed two fingers deep inside your pussy, wow you are soaking wet he grinned.

You could feel your pussy getting wetter with each stroke of your clit, your breath getting heavy as he kissed and rubbed hard on your pussy, take me upstairs and fuck me you said, astonished what you just said you grabbed his hand and led him to your bedroom.

Once inside he told you to get down on your knees as he rubbed his cock through his combat trousers, you obeyed and smiled as he took out his big shaven cock and rubbed it against your lips and face, it was big and very thick, spit on he said i like my cock nice and wet, no sooner than he said it, you had his cock gleaming with saliva, it was big and shiny and as hard as a rock, your pussy filled with exictment as he started to fuck your mouth, holding onto your hair as he slowly slid his cock in and out your mouth, occasionaly rubbing it over your face and lips, you couldnt believe it here was a soldier who you barely knew and you were loving it as you sucked hard and then faster on his hot hard dick. Suddenly he asked you to lie on your bed on your back with your head hanging over the side, you were a bit unsure but when he said do as your seargant fkn tells you, you couldnt resist, Dave stood over your mouth and ordered you to suck his shaven balls, of course you obliged and felt ever so horny and dirty that your pussy felt like it was dripping, then without notice he fed his cock all way down your mouth bent over and started to work on your clit with his tongue, gently at first then harder as his cock was fucking your mouth, you started to gag a little but you were so horny that you had started to enjoy it and didnt want it to stop. You bucked and thrived as his cock pounded your mouth and his tongue ravaged your pussy and seconds after your back arched and you came, Dave pulled his cock from your mouth and exploded all over your face, lots of thick hot cum ran and dripped off your face and you loved it.

You lay there with a lovely smile, your face still covered in cum and you noticed that Dave was stiil hard, im not finished with you he said i wanna feel your pussy tight round my cock he said while he sucked on your tits and gently rubbed your soaking wet pussy. You groaned and opened up your legs giving him better access.

Dave pulled you to end of bed and placed a pillow under your bottom at edge of the bed, giving him and yourself much more moveability, he lifted your legs and started to rub his hot hard cock against your pussy lips and your clit, this felt amazing and you groaned as he rubbed and rubbed his cock against your very wet pussy, it wasnt long before your were thriving around the bed as he kept on rubbing, then at random intervals Dave would slide his cock deep in side then slide it back out again before continuing to rub it against your pussy and clit, you were really horny now and he just kept on rubbing and sliding it in then out, this went on for about 10 minutes and you couldnt take it any more, fuck me now you demanded wrapping your legs tightly behind his back.

Dave wasted no time he rammed his cock deep inside your pussy holding it there for a few seconds before he started to fuck, slow hard deep thrusts, his balls slapping against you with each heavy thrust slowly getting faster and harder, pounding away at you as you squirm and thrive underneath him, Dave wasnt going to stop there he was going to fuck you for an age, grabbing your legs and holding them high as he burried his cock time and time again inside your lovely tight wet pussy and you loved every minute of it.

You had the most wonderfull day, you had spent the entire day having Dave fuck you in a variety of postions and at times you were fucking Dave sitting on his cock riding him as he bucked underneath you trying to get his dick as far deep inside your pussy as possible, you had cum over your pussy cum all over your face and tits and you even had cum all over your arse and running down your legs when Dave had fucked you doggy style grabbing your hair as he did so.

As Dave finally left, you smiled gave him a big kiss and said, come back soon soldier boy im a woman with needs and i want your cock again and again, Dave smiled his cheeky grin and said ill see you soon sexybum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *srandyWoman  over a year ago

east kilbride

remembered u wrote that for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic